Tori spends a lot of her time here..............
They also have a old Barn that they like to go into and take pictures of each other ( she actually took these pictures toady at her house of them in the barn and the chickens....)

Did I ever mention that Tori has crooked pinkies just like her daddy, Pepere' and her sister?
Tori is a certified Babysitter and helps me watch a little girl after-school and does crafts with her and helps her do her homework....
This is Tori's favorite thing to do...is Play her Guitar Hero Game. Here is a clip from You-Tube to give you an example of the game....I tried a few times and I SUCK at it!
This is her Best Friend of all......... she pretty much lives here...When Tori is home she her friend H is home with her.... She is like my Third Daughter..She has been friends with Tori since she was 3 years old.
Tori had her 14 year check up today...she is right on track and also got her Flu Shot....Tori also spends a lot of her time with her Cousin...she lives in Massachusetts but they see each other every other weekend.
She is also using her Nintendo DS....She is dying for me to take her Back to NYC..( Do I see a potential City for a Annual Bloggy Meet~UP?????)

Here are some facts on Tori....
1. she is a Ball of fire
2. she does not have a shy bone in her body
3.I used to fear when she was little she would leave with a strange from the grocery store. She would talk with anyone!
4. she has quite an appetite
5. she does not eat meat.
6. she has a fear of germs
7.she is a night owl like me
8. She loves to Snowboard
9. she has been riding 4-wheelers since she has been 2 years old.
10. Tori also is a human pretzel click here
11. she just told me there is a boy she likes..( yi..yi..yi!)
12. she weighed 5lb 14 oz ( tiny tiny) at birth
13. she has Pituitary Dwarfism click here
14. This requires her to have to have a injection each night before Bed.
15. She is only asking for a Lap top for Christmas this year. ( ugh?)
16. she can't sit still ..I call her twinkle toes due to this...
17. She has a passion for animals
18. she got an a+ in computer class...she passed a test of typing 119 words a minute. she has me beat by a mile!)
19. she knows all you need to know when it comes to computers and cell phones. when I get a new one she sets it all up for me
20. she gets her braces off at the end of the year.
21. A dream of her came true...that is meeting someone very special to her...Click here
22. When she gets her Picture taken she says...Chichi ... click here
23. She has a FuNny way of spelling her name with her friends..."irot" her name spelled backwards.
24. Her favorite food is mashed potatoes
25. she is not afraid to pick up a snake
26. she loves to fish and worms her own hook
27. even takes off the fish on her own. ( good thing! I wouldn't)
28. she has a special friend who is very close to her that is severely handicapped her same age with a birth defect...she helps him by just being his friend going over to visit. he is such a Love he
means the world to her.
29. Being his friend has made her think she would like to go to collage to learn on how to help children like "N"
30. She is a good kid who has a huge heart she is kind and thoughtful...I am proud to be her Mum.

15 comments:
Great Tori update:) She is definitely a super sweet girl!!!
Having met her we know these things to be true! While reading I couldn't help but notice that Tori is a lot like our C, but younger! Can't you let her get a chicken???? We had chickens here, TONS of chickens, they were horrible, but they were the egg layers. I always wanted a pet chicken...a bigger colorful one, not white like we had! Tell Tori C also wants to go to NYC, maybe we can hook up for a mother/daughter weekend?
That was fun reading and I enjoyed meeting her too.
Jason has crooked pinkies too and so does my grandmother!
I loved reading this post!
Awe, how sweet!
that is so sweet! You for sure have every reason to be such a proud mum! Both your girls are beautiful! :)
You should be proud! What a beautiful child! You are a lucky mommy.
Shoot! 119 wpm! I thought I was fast. (around 100 give or take)
Oh you should get chickens! I loved my chickens! I would get them again if I could live outside the city. Fresh eggs are wonderful. Forget about the roosters though. Just don't. They are noisy and mean. Very mean.
sounds like a great daughter u have raised there lisa! can't wait to meet her (& u 2) one day soon :) & i think NYC is a great place for a meetup, maybe a bit pricey, but, a lot closer to me, only a 10 hour (ish) drive!! LoL
great post! i could tell she was a great kid! i enjoyed her a lot at the blog meet (however, i didn't catch on to her not eating meat??) you can tell her that i want a chicken too - for the eggs, but my husband thinks i'm insane. maybe if you let her get one, i can guilt him into letting me get one too! if that doesn't work she can i can console ourselves by going out and buying some new vera bradley stuff.
Your daughter sounds so sweet! Thanks for the post!
What a great kid you have there!
I could tell when I met her that she wasn't an average kid. She's awesome, like her mom~!
She seems so sweet! I bet she's a great friend.
And if NYC is the next bloggy meetup, totally count me in! It's my absolute fave!! :)
Those are wonderful words about
Tori from her wonderful mama! OH, she is just the sweetest young lady. I need to borrow her for a bit to program my things and get me out of the house! I think it's wonderful that she has such a good friendship with her friend all these years. I sure hope that they will always be there for each other even if they end up in far away places some day. I'm glad her checkup was right on point.
It makes me happy that she loved Chichi so much and had never met her. My Chichi was so special to me too...they all are but you know how that first one just tugs at you. Gee, I need to be able to get on a plane to come up there for the next meetup!
You've done a great job raising that little lady.
I grew up with chickens, they were so much fun but the SMELL? You think Pugs have moments... well Chickens are unreal!
Post a Comment