I brought T to her friend house yesterday and her friends Mom just let their Horses out of the barn to get a few minutes of fresh air..............It is pretty cold out but they didn't seem to mind...I don't know if they were getting any grass or if they were licking the ice.

5 comments:
Oh I love horses, they are beautifull. I want a friend with cute horses, LoL :) great pics, it looks so fresh and pretty there :)
jodie
http://cutebloggingirl.blogspot.com
I grew up on a farm with horses. Seeing your pictures brought me back. Thanks for sharing. They are such amazing animals.
Just saying hi, Lisa.
Hi!!!
What gorgeous horses. I love the brown and white one. I am glad you took these pics for us :)
Those pictures are so pretty. The horses are pretty. I'm not a horse person (riding) but I like to pet them. Lucky T!
Post a Comment