Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Don't be shy......

IT IS NATIONAL DE~LURKING WEEK......................
I know you are out there...If you stumble upon my blog or are a frequent anonymous visitor...don't be shy....Leave me a comment or a simple hello. I Love to read other Blogs. I have met some AMAZING people through the Blogging world.....so if you will let me know you stopped in.

Thank you!

12 comments:

Ziz said...

hallo hallo!! :)

Anonymous said...

qI'm not lurking today but I have. I enjoy your blog and feel I know you and your family.

Anonymous said...

Hello I lurk, but I have left comments a few times. I love looking at pictures of you pugs.

Anonymous said...

Hey there!!

I'm not a lurker...just letting you know I stopped by today!

Talk to you soon :)

Nic and Sadie

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

Thank you for the sparkly birthday card!!! We'd already done all of my birthday stuff, so it was nice to get something on the actual day!

Anonymous said...

ah i love your blog!! your pugs and girls are adorable!! i don't have a blog, i just love reading everyones! just thought i'd say hi!!

I'm not here. said...

Hello. :o)

Anonymous said...

Hi, neat blog.....

Unique profile. I was really interested that you work for a funeral home. That has to be different, what do you do there? I bet there are times that you work really long hours...It must be sad sometimes too.

Anonymous said...

Did I delurk yet?? HELLO!

Anonymous said...

Yes I love reading your blog, but I wasn't motivated to start one of my own till recently - Willow and Belle are such cuties!

Jemima Jones Beck said...

Hello! I have commented before but just want to say hello from colorado and that I (jemima jones) ate books as well, they are yummy!

Anonymous said...

Jut stumbled on your blog and it looks awesome. *bookmarks it*