Well Willow and Belle were starting to get that Pug Smell! Not very pleasant so I gave them a Puggy Tubby this morning....It is pretty cold here and the girls were shivering sh it didn't take them long to find some warm heat from the heater..... Here they sit keeping warm and drying off with the hot air coming from the electric heater I have that looks like a wood-stove.....



Well call me strange..I may be the only one who washes thier flip flops! But I wanted to pack them in the suit case for Florida but i didn't want to pack them in dirty...so here are my flip flops soaking.....
3 comments:
A Puggy Tubby~ How cute!
Coco got one yesterday with his brushing afterwards! He doesn't really like to be bathed...he just stands there looking so sweet and pathetic! :) I love his coat fluffed out !
Willow and Belle are sooo smart!!! Staying in front of the warmth...cuties!
Attention! I have put up pics of my pugs on my blog so you all can see! Leave a comment on my blog and tell me what you think of them!
I like how you washed the flip-flops. I put mine in a plastic grocery bag and tie it. But washing them is a good idea, too.
Belle has the funniest face!
Post a Comment