Here are T and W's pet Chinchillas......... Chilly and Go~Go
Here is Chilly the Chinchilla..........Tori's Chinchilla
Here is Go~Go Whitney's Chinchilla
Chilly snacking on their favorite treat...a Craison!
They are fun little girls....they take a DUST bath in a special dust ( Volcano dust) in a plastic tub they roll around in it and get all dusty it is like a BIG DUST CLOUD when they bathe.... they are also Nocturnal so they are up all night. They stay in T's bathroom SO when they want to play with them they shut the bathroom door and let the chins run and jump...they can jump so high they like to jump up onto the curtain rod...sometimes the jump up onto your shoulder and go to the top of your head. they are super fast and are very hard to catch....they are so soft. they make the cutest noises. they have a few different noises they make...sometimes they make a high pitched noise, mostly the sound like they quack...they don' squeak they just sound like we have ducks in the house....They have special chin food of grains and Timothy hay, we always add a few craisons to their dish at night for a treat.

11 comments:
Do I have to baby sit them too? Don't you think T&W, W&B are enough. I hope you pay well
Do they keep you up at night?
No papa...Tori will take care of them for you...and her cat too...so just the pugs and the kids....I don't want to over load you while we are away.
Keenie, No they are pretty quiet. T will just close her bathroom door if they get too rambunkshus...
Oh.
I love craisins! What lucky chinchillas!
They are so cute!! Do they let you hold them and pet them for a bit or do they want to run all the time?
Do they bite???? My SIL had one and the darn thing attacked. We have had all pets, but NEVER one of these because of SIL's.
Sandy, yes we hold them but they leap right out of your hands with out warning....they only like to be held for a short time...They come to me when I call them. as soon as I say Hey Girls...they come to be for a craison....
Punchy, Nope...we have had 3 chinchillas total and non of them have ever bitten or attacked us in anyway. They are pretty friendly.
Hi, Lisa. I've made a Google Group ONLY for pug owners. You have to join Google to join a Google Group. I'm not sure if you're on Google or not, but here's the link to sign up for Google:
https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount?hl=en&cd=US&service=groups2&followup=http%3A%2F%2Fgroups-beta.google.com%2Fgroups%2Fauth%3F_done%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fgroups-beta.google.com%252Fgroup%252FPugGroupForPugOwners%253Fhl%253Den&continue=http%3A%2F%2Fgrou
And here's the link to the pug group, because I'd really like it if you joined:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/PugGroupForPugOwners?hl=en
Sorry if I already left this message, because I forgot if I did or not.
Hi, Lisa. I've made a Google Group ONLY for pug owners. You have to join Google to join a Google Group. I'm not sure if you're on Google or not, but here's the link to sign up for Google:
https://www.google.com/accounts/NewAccount?hl=en&cd=US&service=groups2&followup=http%3A%2F%2Fgroups-beta.google.com%2Fgroups%2Fauth%3F_done%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fgroups-beta.google.com%252Fgroup%252FPugGroupForPugOwners%253Fhl%253Den&continue=http%3A%2F%2Fgrou
And here's the link to my pug group, because I'd really like it if you joined:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/PugGroupForPugOwners?hl=en
I love them! Chincillas are what I see all the time at Petsmart. how cute! They sure have a unique face... in a cute way :) Love those crasins...smart eaters!!
Post a Comment