I have a good feeling I know who did it...and her name begins with B!


How do I know? she has a piece of the books page stuck to her mouth! I wish I took a picture of her I just didn't have time to grab my camera.....I guess Belle didn't like the Puppy Training book she must of read something disturbing to her.
BUSTED!

9 comments:
OMG! That must be one of the funniest pictures I've ever seen. A torn up book 'Help! My puppy is driving me crazy!'
LOL
She looks guilty to me! Why are they so funny??
Oh that is too funny!!! That is so something my aussie would do!
Thanks for popping over and posting! You are always welcome to jump in!
I love your page design!
Oh, Belle, you are too funny! I love it when they have been into something they shouldn't have been and the evidence is literally all over their face. It's so fun!
Oh, I'm laughing so hard right now! She looks so sweet and innocent too! :)
TOOO FUNNY!!!!
Coco did that too. He did that on his shot record that we took into the vet when he was a puppy. That didn't look too impressive to the vet....lol..
so I guess you wouldn't really recommend that book except as a chew toy ; )
I have three pugs:
Jesse, the fawn boy pug (about 4 years old)
Jynx, the black boy pug (two or three years old)
Bella, the fawn girl pug (about a year and a half old)
Maybe Belle was offended by the book's title?
Post a Comment