We have a lot of nice glassware....some old...some brand new from Christmas...for some strange reason my Husband seems to think it is okay to use the measuring cup for a drinking glass? He does this quite often. Do any of your Husbands do things like this???

8 comments:
Maybe...just maybe...he's actually just measuring how much he drinks :o) Kinda a guys version of counting calories, hahah!
Actually that seems like something my bf does. His "drinking cups" all have measurements on the side of them so when someone asks "how much rye and coke have you had he can say well...6 times this cup so...3 litres it seems"
Nicole & Sadie
My husband use to eat cereal out of a measuring cup. He would measure the cereal (we do weight watchers) then just eat out of the cup. Saved me an extra dish to wash!
I don't have measuring cups like that, but I'm sure if I did my hubby would use it for some nuts and bolts in the garage!
The husband over here doesn't do that...but I on occasion would do that and like MS said, I would do my cereal that way, too.
Lol! Funny guy!
Hate to say it....but sometimes *I* do that! :/ .....If I measure something when cooking & it's out....I use it to drink out of, too!
OK-The secrets out! *red cheeks in embarrassment*
LOL :)
Maybe he just likes it because its plastic (assuming its plastic)? I prefer drinking out of plastic glasses. My MIL always dresses the table so pretty for holiday dinners and then I go grab a plastic cup! lol.
Mine just drinks straight from the jog which I despise! I would rather him drink from the measuring cups -- at least I can wash those easier. :)
When we got married, Alan didn't understand why we had to register for plates. He had some from Wal-Mart and I had some old ones from my mom, so he saw no reason to get any others. And he still drinks out of plastic cups that say Bud Bowl from some Super Bowl fund-raiser his mom hosted years ago. They just don't get it
Post a Comment