Thursday, January 18, 2007

Houses up the road..........

This is a house that about a mile up the road from us...My girls call it .."The Castle on The Hill" House...they have a bard full of Donkeys. In the summer when we walk by you can hear then HeeHaw-ing..... This is one of my favorite old houses that is also down the road....I LoVe this home.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

i think that first one is gorgeous, but i'd be much happier in the second one, its so quaint looking, i just want to go inside and light a fire :) thats funny about the donkeys, i wonder why they have donkeys?!? just for pets? hmmmm. Great pics though :)
jodie
http://cutebloggingirl.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

YOu can put my pug group on your links list.

Anonymous said...

Lisa, I gave you, Willow, and Belle each four virtual hugs. One from Bella, Jynx, Jesse, and me on each of your hug counters.

You may be wondering why there are different names when you click on the counter. Maybe it says "3 HUGS GIVEN TO RMM TOTAL!", for example. It's because there is already someone with that name on their hug counter somewhere and I had to just type something in instead of the pug or person's real name.

Sandy said...

Now, that first one looks spooky to me and I can only imagine at night how spooky it could look. The second one is lovely. What kind of rock is that on the outside? Looks like tin roofs are the thing up there. Is there a reason why everyone uses the tin roofs? A few people have them here but they are not the main roofing material here.

Justin said...

I liked both the photos but hey where are the donkeys?? I wanna see some donkey pics too.

And hey, just check this out dog fashion clothing

Anonymous said...

I'm with Jodie, why do people have Donkeys? Do they make good pets? They are cute, love to see pictures. We have one near us and once it was on the news for escaping and holding up morning rush-hour traffic.
I love the second home and could see myself living in one like it.

Anonymous said...

I'm with RPM on the first one, looks haunted. Love the second one.

Leah said...

Wow, I really love that second house! We just don't have that beautiful old architecture around here.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh I love that 2nd house! It looks so cozy and inviting. I love the stone work and the front door!

Anonymous said...

Hey... are there TWO front doors on the 2nd house? I just noticed that as I zoomed in :) I like how she put a wreath on both :)