Monday, January 08, 2007

Willow and Belle LoVe Fresh warm Laundry out of the drier.....

Willow Loves snuggling up with a warm load of laundry fresh out of the drier........as soon as i bring the Basket full of laundry to hang and fold she is right there waiting for me to dump it out so she can lay on/in it while I fold them..... Here is Willow all snuggled up in T's bed sheets
Belle saying..." Willow i know that you are in there somewhere!" Can I Come in with you???
2 happy Pugs snuggled on Warm laundry on a Cold rainy day.

Hopefully the fabric softener will help make the pugs smell fresh too!

4 comments:

Leah said...

They look like they love each other in the last picture! Very sweet, two wonderful puggie sisters!

Maybe if the fabric softener helps them smell better I will try it on mine! If only I could feed it to them for their breath.....

Sandy said...

That's the life of special doggies. I love those sheets!!

Anonymous said...

They look soooo comfy! (and happy!) Coco loves to lay on laundry as I fold.

Anonymous said...

Mia can't get past teething on the plastic basket. She hasn't discovered warm clothing inside it yet.