Thursday, January 25, 2007

Something I have been looking for.......

I have been looking for a something to hold my camera...I don't like the camera cases at all... They are too bulky and not all that nice looking...I came across this Vera Bradley bag today. It is Perfect for holding my camera....also it is the perfect size for my upcoming vacation...it can hold my camera, cell phone, and credit cards.....so I bought it. There were so many different colors and designs to choose from So I let my Daughter pick the one she liked best.

This is the one she chose...........

4 comments:

Sandy said...

Love it!! Good Job T. for picking such pretty colors. I check the temps where you're going and it looks like you might take some long pants and a sweater just in case! But it will be much warmer than at your house! Looks like you all are having some C-O-L-D weather right now.

Anonymous said...

Very cute, I hate the camera cases too. I had never heard of Vera Bradley until we got here.

Anonymous said...

So nice :) that'll be great for your trip for sure :) Great job "t" for picking that out!!

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I love the pink colors.