Sunday, January 07, 2007

Belles hanger fettish

Belle has a whole basket full of toys but she always finds her way to a closet and finds a hanger to chew on....she even has a few in her toy basket but I she still is a hanger thief...... she rather hunt for new ones than play with the ones in the basket..... She will chew on it and somehow swing it over her head and walk around as if she this she is wearing a treia on her head or something.....
She walks around so proud with her hangers...
Do any other 4-legged kis out there have a Hanger fettish????

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

How cute!
Coco loves to stick his head inside the hanger and chew on the plastic.

Sandy said...

That is so cute!

Anonymous said...

Never seen anything like this in my whole life!!

That is hilarious :) I love it!

Anonymous said...

HAHA! That's so cute, and weird. I have never met a dog that does that.

Anonymous said...

That is too funny. Jazz never really chewed on anything except paper and she still does if she finds any laying around.

Anonymous said...

i think its just your baby lisa, lol, sorry :( j/k, i'm not sure i know of any dogs with a hanger fettish, but hey, whatever keeps her happy right? could be worse, could be expensive shoes, clothes....etc.. :)
jode
http://cutebloggingirl.blogspot.com

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

ha - mine like to chew on then but never use them as head gear!

Anonymous said...

I've been looking for something for Mia to teeth on. (She's teething like crazy) Maybe I should stop looking in stores and just go to my closet.