Tuesday, January 16, 2007

This is to add to Sandy's pictures of BAD BEHAVOR IN PUBLIC!

T and I went to BIG LOTS the other night and right as we walk in we see this strange man sleeping and snoring away in the store on the NEW FURNITURE that is on display in the furniture section! Not very good advertisement if you ask me...kinda freaky he was wearing a HARD HELMET! I have seen this man around town off and on for years. He used to drive around in a ORANGE (Short bus) school bus I don't know if he lived in it or just liked to drive it...it was always full of junk... and yes he wore the hard hat then too...I don't know if he was just tired and fell asleep or if he wanted to keep warm and needed a place to sleep.....
sorry the photo isn't all that clear..I took it with my cell phone.
So here you go Sandy...add this to your Bad Behavior in Public pictures

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Maybe he was homeless and wanted to stay warm. I agree not good advertisement for the store though.

Anonymous said...

I'm not having much luck leaving comments on your photos but I'm looking at them!

Punchbugpug said...

Wow, maybe he is homeless, but not good advertisement at all.

Anonymous said...

*jaw drops*

I've never seen something like that, poor guy. He needs soup and hot chocolate (I hate hot chocolate, by the way).

Sandy said...

That's not good for business but I feel sorry for him if he's living in that cold weather. I guess the store didn't care?? There is a guy here in our city that lives in his vehicle and it's overflowing with junk/trash. There is man we know that has told him he can live in his house. But the guy will sleep on the front porch instead of in the house but he will go in and take a shower. It's just so sad. This guy also has a job as a dishwasher for a local cafe. He talks to himself a lot so I know there's mental illness there.

My sister and I were at Home Depot last week out in the parking lot about to get out of the car and there was a lady there in the parking lot with her daughter as the daughter was putting stuff in the car. The lady had her hands down in the back of her pants scratching her butt the whole time...not just quickly. I didn't have my camera but that would have been a good shot.

Anonymous said...

Well, he had the right idea if he was homeless, being it is so cold. BUT. as everyone has said, very poor advertising for the store!