Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy First Birthday Belle!

Happy Birthday Belle. Thank you for bring us so much sunshine to our days.


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY DEAREST BELLE
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU
Oh have a happy day sweet girl, you've brought your mommy & daddy & sisters so much joy, U are greatly loved :) Hard to believe your one already!! hugs to you!!!
Jodie
http://cutebloggingirl.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

She's so cute and sweet. Happy Birthday.

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DARLING!!! Wow, there are lots of birthdays this month (and it's only Jan 3!)

Hope you have a great day with lots of kisses and treats!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Belle! We love you and hope you have a very wonderful birthday with lots of treats, hugs and love.

Punchbugpug said...

Happy First Birthday Belle...love and Pug Hugs from Chloe, Zoey, Rosie and Marty!!

Ziz said...

happy birthday sweetie!!

Sandy said...

Happy Birthday Beauty Belle from all of us!

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Happy Birthday!! I cant believe she is ONE! The suprising part is that she is ONLY one b/c it seems like you have had her a long time!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Belle! You are so precious. I love your baby pictures. Can YOU believe how tiny you were! LOL
I love that picture of you in front of the mirror...I think all puppies at one time look in the mirror and get scared b/c they think it is another dog! That is too funny...Coco did that, too as a puppy.