Where we used to live we had a pond that we used as an Ice Rink....T would have Ice skating parties with a Bon Fire and they would make Smores, Hot dogs on a stick and sip on Hot Cocoa.... then we moved and ever since T wished we had a pond for ice skating.... This year Brad made them one. Not big enough for ice skating parties but big enough for T and W to skate around on.....High five Brad to a job well done! now all we need is the water to freeze...wont be long!
I can believe we don't have any snow...usually this time of year we are knee deep with snow....No skiing or snowbaording this year...so Ice skating it is!
4 comments:
OMG. HOW FUN!
We had ICE here this morning, sprinler water turned to ice. I guess it got to 32* last night! Wow!
That looks like SO much fun. Your girls are going to Love ice skating on it! Smart idea Brad...way to go!
THat is so neat! Yeah to Brad for engineering that. I wonder if the puggies will slide around on it?
i'd probably fall on my but and hurt myself if i went ice skating, due to me not knowing how.
Hmmm, that lookes like water skating!!!! Is it frozen??? I have to dig up some pics of our skating rink from years ago. Let me know the first skating my skates are ready.
Post a Comment