The other day I decided to try again and Wha~laa! I found a pair! Whoa Hoo! CHOCOLATE uggs but..size 5..the only size available so I went for it I also found a pair of PINK that I thought W would like..so I ordered those too...I was so excited. I couldn't wait for UPS to come to my door..My feet have been so cold. Brrr Ups came yesterday I received my Chocolate uggs but all my excitement came to a screeching hault...they were too small! So Bummed!! W's were on another UPS truck and I never told her that I ordered her a pair... T loved the Chocolate ones so I let her have the Chocolate ones and for her to give her Chestnut uggs to W. So W was so happy to have a pair now so much she wore them to bed...LOL I knew that the Pink ones were on their way but I never said anything about them because I planned on sending them back...I like to wear pink but not Pink boots....
So Ups came and dropped off a few boxes one the Uggs and the other was clothes for W....I opened up the box with uggs and to my surprise....I actually liked the Not so Pink Uggs...they are more of a brick color. so we are all happy campers!
Are Uggs a hit in your area???? it is funny how styles are different in different areas...I can't see Sandy haveing Uggs down her way...LOL
Pug or Ugg???
Chocolate Uggs........
Chestnut UggsPinkish/brickish uggs


Uggs........galore!
Just what we needed to keep our toes warm...
If you want to join the Ugg Club Click here...So Comfy!

11 comments:
Yes! Uggs are a "hit" here...more of a "fashion statement" than for purposes of keeping warm...LOL...California!
I have 3 pairs of ~FUGGS~.
Aka: (~Fake~ Uggs)
...LOL
One is tan, one is CHOCOLATE (My favorite! I know what you mean about wanting Chocolate ones...I looked forever for them, hard to find) and the other is...Black! They are furry on the outside too, my "big expense" ones!
I love my Fuggs......and I love yours! I think the pink ones do NOT look pink...which is great! They look more redish, which goes with lots of outfits.....I am so glad you are ALL happy over there!!! Have fun looking great and Staying Warm, too! :)
I think uggs were in earlier this year around here, now its the high, uggish type boots with the pants tucked in look, i think :) i dunno, i don't keep up with fashion trends AT ALL, sometimes i happen upon them, but i wear what i enjoy, in style or not :) those are quite comfy lookin' though, i'm sure for our winters it'd keep the toes warm, but hey, what winter?!? lol :) and i'd ruin them at the yard in the winter, maybe, hmmm...we'll see :) they are cool though, way to go :) such a hip mom u are :)
jodie
http://cutebloggingirl.blogspot.com
Lisa, I want to comment on your photoblog but can't figure out how. I LOVE the sunrise picture--thanks so much for sharing!
I totally tried to find a pair for me for Christmas but found the same thing. Only size 10!
Which height do you like the best? I can't decided which one I would want - or what color!
*Leah...I changed the settings..so I think you will be able to comment..if not let me know. thanks!
*Amanda, I life the medium high uggs and Chocolate color..I also like the raisin color it is like a dark purple.
Yes, Uggs are popular here too. I LOVE the pink ones, if it's pink I usually love it. I've never tried any on although they look very comfy.
I really don't do the boots thing and with NO snow here in upstate NY, no need right now! I got my daughter some cute Ugg type boots (she picked them out) I'll have to post a pic of them...pretty cute. Glad you guys are loving yours! Keep the snow over there!
Jodie is right, they came in quickly but the new trend is higher and laced boots. My daughter had wanted Uggs for Christmas but changed her mind once she saw how many others already have them. There are a lot of different FUggs going around also but by far, the Uggs are more comfortable.
Wow, you are such a nice mama to buy your girls those nice boots and surprise them. I really like all those colors and the brick color is pretty. We don't see them much here. One day we saw a girl with them on and it just stands out as odd here most of the time. I like the way you have those displayed for the picture. You could do store window displays!
My mom had uggs WAY BACK in the 70's in Australia. She brought them over to the US and everyone thought she was weird. LOL.
All of yours are very cute. I might have to look into getting some!
not a lot of uggs here - but they look comfy!
Post a Comment