Monday, January 01, 2007

We had a visitor!


Sorry for the pictures being so blurry....... I had to zoom to try to get a better picture but it didn't really work that well.....

We had this Red Fox in our yard ....................

we see all sorts of wild animals.... Deer, turkeys, owls, fox, fisher cats, coydogs, Moose, I haven't seen any Moose but I have seen their tracks..and we have a Bear living not too far behind our house....he comes and eats the bird seed and apples at the apple tree....... Last year we had a bunch of turkeys on my daughters swing-set.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH lisa, i'd love to see wild animals around my home, that would be awesome :) he (or she) is so cute & blurry or not, i could make out that it was a fox :) you guys have a dusting of snow and we have 9 degree weather today, what the heck? strange for jan.1st i tell ya :) happy new year!!
jodie

Sandy said...

I love seeing the wild animals. A bear would be so scary...out on a walk without a weapon to use only if you had to. We had a fox that lived around here but I haven't seen it in a year so maybe it moved on or got caught.

Anonymous said...

Amazing! We have coyotes here, but no foxes. To be honest, wild life scares me! I always bring a STICK with me when I walk Coco late at night. But really...what the heck is that going to do against a coyote? I guess I like to think that will protect me :)