Monday, January 01, 2007

Off to the pet shop......

After we went to Dinner last night we went across the street to the pet shop Because W wanted to get a few things for her Hamster......As we were there I had to check out the Pups....

Big mistake! The first one I was was a 11 week Pug fawn female....Snif snif.....I tried to take a picture but the flash would reflect on the glass too much....
The 2nd one we saw was is French Bull dog...I wanted to bring him home sooooooo bad...( the pug too..) Isn't he cute?? I love the big ears.
Okay...now for this funny lil guy.............a Chinese Crested Dog.......
They are really not that cute...bald with a litttle bit of fuzz on their heads and feet.....They look like they would be cold all the time... I felt bad for this little fella being behind glass along with the others.................
I hope that these lil' 4 legged lovable guys find a good forever home.......

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww so sweet. those chinese crested are kind of so cute their ugly, poor baby, he probably would be cold all the time.
i hate looking @ pet store pups, i feel so bad for them, knowing some of them are puppy mill pups & will be bought by people who may not care for them :( that frenchie is quite sweet, those faces are adorable. If i won the lottery, oh man, watch out, i'd get more pets :)
jodie

Anonymous said...

Oh, I don't go into pet stores that sell pets. I would want to rescue them all.

Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

How adorable! That Frenchie is way too cute!
Funny is really the only way to describe the look of the Chinese Crested :) A CUTE funny though :)
I can't go into pet shops that sell puppies as I feel awful for them all having to stay 24/7 behind that cage/glass wall! They are all sooooooooooo sweet!!

Sandy said...

Those two are so cute. I don't think I've ever seen a Frenchie in a pet store window. I wish they were not allowed to sell dogs...the prices are so overinflated. I wish there were really tough regulations on breeding.

Anonymous said...

It really test's the will power to go into a pet store and stay focused on the mission. First all the toys, outfits and treats for our own little treasures then the temptation of the pet's behind bars/glass that need a loving home.

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

oh poor Frenchie in the pet shop. I just pray he's healthy

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

oh poor Frenchie in the pet shop. I just pray he's healthy