Sunday, January 21, 2007

Willow and Belle Playing after their Bath.......They are so Hyper after a Tubby

http://www.onetruemedia.com/share_view_player?p=1fd5cbb7318f94c8bee2bb" quality="high" scale="noscale" width="350" height="328" wmode="transparent" name="FLVPlayer" salign="LT" flashvars="&p=1fd5cbb7318f94c8bee2bb&skin_id=0&host=http://www.onetruemedia.com" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" pluginspage="

4 comments:

Sandy said...

OH, that was so sweet. I like the way they play with the monkey..poor little monkey. They are so funny. I guess all pugs are alike, the way they respond to the words you say like "cookie" "who's there" "bye" Ms. W hair is long! She so cute.

Anonymous said...

Hihihi!!! You got to love a bath! I thought I was the only one obsessed with biting humans feet! Love the video! Kisses!

Anonymous said...

My daughter is so smart. I taught her everything she knows.

PaPa

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited! Django the pug is reveiwing MY blog about me and my pugs for his Pug Blogging Weekend! YAY!

Just sharing the exciting news with you, Lisa. :)