Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Belle still sucks in her sleep

Do any of your fur kids suck in their sleep? Belle is one year old now and still does. She folds her tongue and sucks away as if she has an invisible pacifier

On the Video Clip you may want to MUTE your sound...My daughters picked a great time to agrue at one another...Blahhhhh so you maye want to Mute it..LOL



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

8 comments:

Punchbugpug said...

None of our group does that. We just have pillow licking Chloe...ugh!!!

I still can't post on your photoblog. I emailed them at photoblog about it but haven't gotten a reply???????

Anonymous said...

Too cute! Our girls don't do that - Miko just squeeks in her sleep. I always wonder what they are dreaming about...

AM said...

That is so precious! Ive never seen my pugs do that. OF course, they are a lot older. That is awesome.

Sandy said...

I have never seen one do that! Tiny will suck on a stuff toy when she goes to sleep or just put it in her mouth and hold it but she's the only one that does it. My four started barking and carrying on when they heard the girls talking!

Anonymous said...

Ok~how cute is that!??
Priceless! Coco doesn't really do that exact sucking motion, but when he is in a nice, deep sleep, he will just do a little lick type-thing...I always love to catch him doing that!
Bella looks like a little angel!! :)

Anonymous said...

awwww....what a baby....i want a baby...she's just like a little infant. that was so sweet to see. the girls are too funny in the background, picking the times mommy wants a video to bicker, lol.

Anonymous said...

How fuuuuuuuuuuuunny!!!!!!! Baby Belle! I do the same thing sometimes... maybe I dream about my puggy mommy... Belle is so cuteee!

Anonymous said...

That is just so cute!