Saturday, January 20, 2007

Mischievous Belle.........


Belle has been been keeping me on my toes today.................

First I had to found pieces of Blue netting around the house and this is what I find..Belle found her way into T's bathroom and thought her blue soap puff looked like a good chew toy....
Then after I finished picking up all the blue netting I walk into the kitchen to find this...........
Belle caught in the act again....pulling out all the trash bags...she let herself in the pantry and knocked off the box of bags off the bottom shelf because she like to chew on cardboard boxes...when she found that she can pull out bags she must of thought it was more fun then chewing on the box



Naught Belle!!!


But I LoVe you!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Belle~Naughty girl! :) Coco LOVES to chew on boxes....if we have a frozen pizza the box is always so big...so I give it to Coco and he has so much fun playing with it...but-then he tries to EAT the cardboard...so that is when I take it away!

Anonymous said...

Oh my lord!! Laughed out loud hysterically...

I love that any dog doing this is funny...but pugs doing it with their priceless expressions, it's like they just say a million words with their littler eyes.

Belle's eyes said, "just because i'm the one you caught amongst the bags, doesn't mean it wasn't willow!!"

Innocent until proven guilty! LOL :) those are some great pictures!!

Nicole and Sadie

Anonymous said...

oh sweet naughty girl :) that looks like lots of fun though, atleast we know she's never bored, lol :) what a monkey you have there :)

Anonymous said...

All pugs are a bit naughty sometimes! :)

Leah said...

What a naughty girl! Isn't it a good thing they're cute...otherwise we might get really mad! Too funny.

Punchbugpug said...

Oh Belle, you are naughty just like Rosie!!!!! Rosie is ALWAYS needing time-out!

Sandy said...

Belle faces spells t-r-o-u-b-l-e-m-a-k-e-r!!! I want to grab her and kiss her little black face!

Anonymous said...

Looks like Belle will be spending a great deal of time in he cage. When I move in for the week.
You had better be giving her a good talking too.

PaPa

Anonymous said...

Oh the cute face. "I'm sorry mama!"
Good things she's cute!!!