I bought salt that is safe on the Pugs feet.........
Wow this stuff works super fast! it is already working.
Brrrr Willow hates the coldness on her feet. she will lift one paw at a time it must hurt her feet.
Belle didn't lift her feet like Willow but she sure shivered a lot!
I think tomorrow I am going to have to lay a few potty pads down..it is supposed to be below 0 tomorrow....it will be such a hassle to get them to go out...when they are cold they concentrate more on going back in than doing their duty.....
yep Old man winter is back! Brrrr

10 comments:
I saw your comment on my blog, Lisa and this is my reply:
Actually, Lisa, Google did all the HTML and stuff. I just created the group and that was it.
Lisa, looks like you used a lot of that salt on those steps!!! I didn't have salt, so I chipped my ice away with the pooper scooper end! lol
We put up a little wire pen and that's where the Pugs go for potty outside. Chloe is good about being loose, but makes me so nervous. Mostly they get out there and pee and poop as fast as they can.
OMG. What sweethearts!
I love their little sweaters.
They look so cozy warm for the COLD weather outside! I bet they ran in and went for the cozy blankie after that :)
Coco saw ICE for the first time ever this weekend. The sprinkler water iced over the the sidewalk in our yard...and....well.....he greeted it...he sure did....
He PEED on it. it was priceless!
Ah, boys...
:)
LOL
Wow, that is too cold for me and my group. I'm with you about putting the peepee pads down for them when it's that cold. It was in the 40s today and mine would stand at the door with it open and just look outside like they were not about to go out there!!! Ha..they'd be in for the worst time up where you all live! I see your weather pixie says 12 degrees...Yikes!
Poor girls--we understand how you feel. It was a whopping 28 degrees here today, which feels like heat wave. Hope you get warmer temperatures soon!
My friend in Ohio uses a cat box when it gets that cold.
My mother, here in freezing So. California has put booties on her little darling when they go for a walk.
You may want to think about booties but if it were me, I wouldn't bother. Too much work for such a little time. Just get the job done and get in!
Being Canadian, I don't speak "Faireheit" anymore, but this morning it was -18C with a windchill value of approx. -33C. Brrrrr! Little Miss Rosie was NOT impressed - tiny pee, tiny poo and up those stairs as fast as she could to get her cookie. Boy did she deserve it this morning!
This past weekend we had a lot of sleet. (and it hasn't left yet) I am so thankful that Sixer likes to go outside no matter what. He does not mind the cold, sleet, snow, rain. The best part for me is now the house we live in has a fenced in back yard and I don't have to go out with him.
Aaah... Willow looks so sad. I hope it warms up for you guys!
I am getting some stuff at Drs. Foster and Smith called Pet or Pro Paw to spray on Bandit and Paisley's feet before they go out in the snow for protection, it is non-toxic. For now if they make it out the door, I wipe them paws and warm them up when they come back in. Its either that or the pee pads.
The the fashion coats Willow and Belle are wearing. Pink and purple matchings look adorable on them.
Post a Comment