Thursday, November 22, 2007

~HaPpY Thanksgiving~

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you all have full bellies!
We went over to my Parents house today and We decided to take just Willow this time. She has been the only one that has not had an outing in a long time...Turbo goes to Dunkin Donuts with me every Monday morning and Belle just went to the vet on Monday so today was a day out for Willow......each time I go to my parents I remember times of me growing up in that same house...My parents have lived there for as long as I can remember...maybe like 38 years ? So it is nice to bring my family there and see my kids hang out in what used to be my bedroom ( I can't say play anymore....they always correct me and say...Mum we Hang out now..we don't Play anymore) Funny... anyway it was nice. Just my family and a friend of my parents who lost his wife a year ago....( who was also someone special to my daughters she worked at their school for years and my daughters thought the world of her) My sister and her family couldn't make it this year due to her husband having to work. So we will see them on Christmas.

We are feeling a little stuffed after having Turkey,stuffing,squash, and I made a SweetpotatoeCasserole witch was really good...( Sorry Sandy No food pictures)

Brad and I after dinner .......

Whitney entertained us by playing her clarinet....also she thought it was funny to give her papa a lesson in playing it...Sorry Papa maybe you should stick to your Trumpet!


She really enjoys playing her claranet..she is getting ready to perform in her School's Winter Concert. Willow decided to keep pulling at my pant leg..........
Tori decided to take a quick nap on the floor.........

Whitney and her Papa played a game of Cribbage...as Mr "H" watches.( By the way..Whitney kicked her Papa's Butt)...she Won the game!
On our way home I really wanted a coffee so Brad and the girls ran into the store to pick up a few items we needed and he got me a Coffee..... oh it was soo good!
What is Willow looking at????
By Golly! It is Whitney and Tori in the store window!
Willow was keeping an eye on the man in the car parked beside us....


Didn't take Willow long to jump up on her favorite spot and settle down for an afternoon nap.

Well thats it for now...off to clear a spot in the living room...we are off the the Christmas tree farm tomorrow to cut down our Tree! Whoa Hoo! you can also click here from last years post..


HaPpY ThanksGiving Everyone!

5 comments:

Sandy said...

That's looks like a fine day with good food and family. Tori must have been so tired to sleep on the hard floor! Willow looks like a good watch dog waiting on the girls...Ha! Belle wanted me to tell you that going to the vet does not count as an outing!!

Wendy said...

Can I just tell you how adorable your Dad is:) Tell Whitney I used to play the clarinet for most of middle and high school!! I loved it, but gave it up because I wanted to hang out with my friends instead. (Don't tell her that part)

That tree farm look awesome! I wish we lived closer to that!! All the ones near us are pretty boring. It must have been warm last year, or does Brad always wear shorts?!?

Glad that you all had such a nice Thanksgiving.

Frances Louise said...

What a nice time you and your family had. So good to be with loved ones. And Willow looks so cute -- is she wearing a necklace of beads?

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

Frances Louise:
Yep those are Willow's Jewels! She and Belle each have a few necklaces they wear on special occasions. We bought them at a Pug Social we went to this past Summer. a portion the profits went to the Pug rescue....

Pam said...

Looks like you all had a wodnerful Thanksgiving! I can't wait to see the tree you picked out. Going and picking out your own tree sounds like so much fun.