Saturday, November 10, 2007

abc Meme~

Another Fun Meme from Winston~Chu's Mama!


A)Are you available?: No Married almost 12 years...
What is your Age?: 34

B)Do you know anyone named Brian?: Yes quite a few actually...Our best man in our wedding is Named Brian.
When is your birthday?: August 11 1973

C)What’s your favorite candy? Hot Balls and TootsiPops
Who do you have a Crush on? My husband

D)Do you daydream?: yes
What’s your favorite kind of Dog? PUGS of course!

E)Have you ever been in the emergency room?: yes! had complications after a surgery..Not a pleasant experience!
Ever pet an elephant?: yes..But they make me nervous so I don;t stay around them too long.

F) Do you use fly swatters?: yes
is there a Fan in your room?: yes can't sleep without it I even bring it to Hotels when we go away.

G)Do you chew gum?yes
do you like Gory movies?Na... Not usually

H)How are you? GROUCHY!
What’s your height? 5'2"What color is your hair? Brown

I)Have you ever ice skated?: A long time ago. I should try it again. We have a ice rink in our yard during the winter.

J)Favorite Jelly Bean?: Green Apple from Jelly Belly's
Do you wear jewelry?: yes,,I feel naked with out wearing it.

K)Who do you want to kill?: no one ( what kind of question is that?)
Have you ever flown a kite yes, with my daughters at the ocean.
Do you think kangaroos are cute? Ya I guess they are...

L)Are you laid back?: Yes.
Lions or Tigers?: lions ( my zodiac sign is a Leo)
do you like black licorice ? yes

M)Favorite store at the mall?Coach,Abercrombie and Fitch
Favorite movie? Pretty Woman, Dirty Dancing, Coyote Ugly

N)Do you have a nickname? Yep... Mum by my daughters and my friends call me Leese
Do you prefer night or day?Night. this is when I can have some down time.

O)Are you an only child?: no I have an older sister.
Do you like the color orange?: yes! Gotta love Tony Stewart. other wise I probably wouldn't like that color

P)Do you know anyone named Penelope? Actually I had a woman named Penelope a year or so ago at the Funeral home...does that count?
Favorite Perfume? Right now I am wearing coach I got a sample from it from the store..I really like that. but I am a sucker for Rapture from Victoria's secret.

Q)Have you ever eaten Quail?:No.

R)Do you think you’re always right? depends on the situation
Do you watch reality TV?: yes but I am getting kind of sick of it.

S)Do you prefer sun or rain?: Sun~But I do like rainy days...it makes a cozy day inside the with candles burning...
Do you like snow?: only the very first snow fall on on Christmas Day...other than that NOT AT ALL!
T)What time is it? 9:18pm
What time did you wake up?:7:45am

U)Can you ride a unicycle?: no but my daughter can.

V)Did you ever watch VeggieTales?: I did when my children were young.

W)What’s your worst habit? not keeping the inside of my car clean.

What do you want right now? A new car.

X)Have you ever had an x-ray?: many!
Ever used a Xerox machine?: yes.

Y)Do you like the color yellow?: yes
What year were you born in?: 1973
Do you yell when you’re angry?: Yes and sometimes cry

Z)Do you believe in the zodiac?: yes

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did this one too =) how fun eh? its so interesting to read the various similarities & differences!! ur too cute =) xo

Wendy said...

I just posted this on my blog...it was fun:) I even posted it as a bulletin on MYSPACE! I know...I am a dork:)