Thursday, November 08, 2007

Brrrr! It's Cold ~


Tuesday night one of the Pugs got sick on the sofa cushion...( GROSS ) not sure which one it was but after a good cleaning and scrubbing it still had an unpleasant odor to it so I put it out on the back deck for the night to air out for a little while...I forgot about it and I let the pugs out to go pee early yesterday morning and guess what I found? a Frozen sofa Cushion! It has been so cold here....I bet those of you down south have never had a frozen Sofa cushion before! LOL



Not too long after I found the frozen Sofa Cushion I ran out to start my car to warm it up before I brought Miss T to School for 7:15am this is what I found.....My car covered in Frost!



Sandy you always are interested in our cold weather so this message is for you.........


Whitney decided to carve you a little New Hampshire Greeting on the frost as well..........





Once we I dropped both the girls off at their schools Bradley and I headed down to Massachusetts to do some Christmas shopping. We got a good jump start on it....still have quite a bit to do. Before we went to the mall we stopped at the Cracker Barrel for Breakfast. This is his favorite place to have Breakfast...any meal at that.



During our shopping I realized I needed a winter Coat...I don't have one...well I did until I washed and dried a nice coat I got last year...once I did that I realized I made a Huge Mistake. you never wash and Dry a Dry Clean only Jacket! wish I kept the coat...that would of made a funny post. I didn't want to spend the Money one one But Bradley went ahead and bought it for me...Did I tell you just how much I L♥ve my Husband? He is so thoughtful and generous...This is what he bought me...the Jacket I saw at a store...then he went and bought it for me...





Punchy was asking if there was still a Disney Store around.............





Here you go Punchy! It is still around and I spent a lot of time in here....
After we finished up at the Mall we hit up DQ and Orange Julius....I got a Pomegranate smoothie...( did you know that this is National "Pomegranate" Month?)Ummm all Brad got was a Diet Coke? How Boring....




18 comments:

kristie said...

i love your new coat. i'd get about one week's wear out of that down here, lol. how funny that your sofa cushion froze - did it recover from that? i see 'high school musical' ad in the disney store window - i just got us tix to the play that's coming here in january and i'm making the husband watch the movie saturday nite. i LOVE high school musical :-). good to know it's national pomegranate month, i just got a pint of pomegranate chip ice cream monday nite.

Punchbugpug said...

I hope that cushion is microfiber???? Yikes! No ice here, but cold and we did have a little snow yesterday. We still have leaves to rake, we aren't ready! How come you didn't model the coat for us???? I loved the Disney Store, you can spend a lot of time in there for sure! Do you have many to buy for?

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Frozen sofa cushions cannot be pleasant. We had frost last night too! I guess the garden is finally done.

AM said...

That sounds like a fun day! I LOVE your jacket. And the pomegranate smoothie sounds delicious!!!!

We had frost this morning too! I had to get some warm water to pour on my windshield so I could drive to work!

Frances Louise said...

We totally agree and feel for you up here in Alaska. We have had frost for the past week now.

Page said...

Hey, it's cold down in FL too! But, I suppose I have no room to complain since there is no frost to report...and the electric bill is always cheaper because no a/c! Sorry about your cushion...did the pugs lick it?? That's what mine would have done!

a boy a girl and a pug said...

I haven't had an orange julius in years!! Now I need to find one! Yum.

No ice here. Today it was like 75 something!

Erin Ward said...

Looks like you guys had fun shopping! and Cracker Barrel to top it off. Yum!

Leah said...

Good for Brad for only getting a diet Coke....it's better for the blood sugar!

I LOVE cracker barrel, too, but Jason doesn't like it, so I never get to go.

And I LOVE your new jacket! Very cute!

Thumbelina's Mom said...

Love the coat and I'm SO jealous of the shopping!

Chastity said...

So, is the cushion salvageable?? Also, I could eat Cracker Barrel at every meal every day and never get tired of it.

Sandy said...

No, I have never had a frozen sofa cushion! I do enjoy seeing the coldness up there. I can't imagine spending a whole winter up there! Thank you for the chilly greeting on the windows...I'm sitting here feeling chilly looking at it. You new coat looks warm! I hate it when I wash something and ruin it. I washed and dried something recently that I should not have...now I need to lose 10 pounds to wear it again since it shrunk!

FlipFlop Mom said...

Oh did your sofa cushion come clean???? I tell you.. remember the days when we thought our kids would ruin furntiture.. NOPE!! It's been my dogs as well.. Paid BIG BUCKS for a couch and LOVE'S only to have my dogs in the past 7 years FANCY it.. sighhhh oh well...

I LOVE DISNEY stores.. they are so fun!!!


I love the Jacket too.. so if I see it in town with this pretty little lady in it.. should I introduce myself.. LOL LOL LOL!!!??

Pam said...

So did the sofa cushion survive? we just had our first frost on the windows this week. Seems like that is always the real signal that fall is truely here. Strange though because we usually get the first frost a lot earlier.
I think we still have a Disney store in the mall but I know there is one at one of the outlets in Piegon Forge.
A pom smoothie sounds so good right now. LOVE your coat! I love coats and woudl have a huge closet full of them if I could.

Jessica said...

LOVE LOVE the new jacket!!!

gotta love this time of the year... eh... frost, snow, sleet... ugh. So not ready for it yet. BUT I do have pic of snow from this morning on my blog! Just a little pic... kind of hard to see since it's from Andy's cell phone.

PakTeh said...

hello. greetings from malaysia. love to read all the blogs. so nice to share. :)

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

I don't think that is a frozen sofa cushion - I think it's a huge Pug popsicle!

Paula said...

We can't forget a thing with the pugs around.

Nice coat, very kind hubby.

We have a Disney store about 45 minite ride from us. I am sure to make a trip there before Christmas.