Thursday, November 15, 2007

Before and After......

I am so busy today. I really don't have time to post anything....until then I will leave you with Whitney's New Look!





Yep , That's right! she now has Braces...and I am BROKE! 2 kids with Braces gets expensive!




You may notice her teeth don't look that bad, The reason why she needs braces is because she was such a thumb sucker she created a deep pallet that narrowed her upper jaw. She had to have a expander put in a few months ago and we had to turn it once a day with a special key( let me tell you...that freaked me out..I cringed each time I had to turn it I was so afraid of breaking her Jaw) when her jaw was wide enough the Orthodontist locked the expander in place. This allows room for her adult teeth to come in now having the extra space. The Braces are just keeping her teeth lined up while her adult teeth come in to avoid shifting....If we didn't do this her adult teeth would come out on top on one another and make a mess of her teeth...so now with a Mortgage payment for her teeth she will have a Million Dollar smile!


Also...


Belle, Willow and Turbo have a new Pug friend! She is new to the Blogging world and is looking for all the Pug friends she can get. Her name is Miss Pebbles! Why don't you give her a warm Welcoming and add her to your link list she is just a Doll! Click here to introduce yourself to Miss Pebbles!

6 comments:

Pam said...

I had to have braces too. My dentist said that my mouth structure was too small and I actually did start have some teeth coming in behind others before the braces went on but the braces made room for everything.

Erin Ward said...

glad i never had braces!

Shannon said...

She looks cute with braces! I'm so glad I never had to have them. I can't imagine that key thing- that sounds freaky!

Magnolia Sun said...

I know how you feel, Cole actually had jaw surgery and had his braces on for four years! Shane has had his own for over a year - only one more year to go.

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Oh, poor Whitney. That sounds terrible. I hope she is feeling ok. It's good to get braces out of the way before high school so they don't take over the spotlight in your prom pictures - LOL!

FlipFlop Mom said...

I think she looks FANTASTIC!!!! I think it's wonderful that you're taking care of your kiddos teeth.. my parents never did mine.. :(

Ok.. so today I went to Country in the City!! We're you working there??? If that was you... I WANTED to say something.. but it was sooooooooooooo BUSY!!! and plus.. I don't really like making a point of myself.. LOL LOL.. BUT I came in.. SAW the ADORABLE BLACK kitties...Brought my elderly neighbor... ( who wanted me to take one!! LOL LOL)...
I was wearing a blue sweater with a scarf.. and I was the girl with the LONG hair that was blonde/brown and white.. you know.. the one with the MUCH needed change.. LOL LOL!!!
Everything was BEAUTIFUL in there.. but I'm a "digger" and my neighbor was CRUISING through there!! LOL LOL.. I told "Santa" that I would be back!! LOL LOL ( nice guy!!! BTW)...
GOSH I LOVE that store.. and it smelled soooooooo NICE In there.. I could SERIOUSLY work there myself!!! Ü
HUGS girl!!