Monday, November 12, 2007

A Sad Goodbye............................ ......................and I have a.... Miss social Butterfly & Miss Betty Crocker

First off I want to share my condolences with Sandy at Ragus Pug...she has lost her 3rd pug in less than four months.Today Baxterman was called to cross the rainbow bridge to Join his sisters Chichi and Tiny....This has been a tough year for Sandy and her Husband and their Fur-Child Sugar We are thinking of you...





Yeah for Long weekends! we had a busy house. Tori had 2 of her friends here all weekend since Thursday. They had a half a day of school Thursday and No Classes on Friday due to Parent Teacher Conferences ( which we had on Thursday for Both Tori and Whitney) So Tori asked to have a few of her friends over and they just ended up staying all weekend including her cousin that she sees every-other weekend came into town so she came for a night too...They are a good group of girls. They all have been friends for so long..nearly 11 years now. They are all in to the Picture taking thing so they asked for me to bring them to different areas of town so I did....They first wanted to go to the Graffiti Bridge but there was a strange truck with a man in it so we decided to forget that area for a Photo shoot...so they had the idea to go to the cemetery. it was so cold they didn't want to stay long...( Pheww) on our way home we took the back way up on the hill so they could have the mountains behind them.They got bored with the Picture taking thing so we went out to a Local Restaurant ( Sorry Sandy No food pictures) and walked over the the Dollar tree and they girls thought they needed these cap guns......... What characters.....Gosh I love these girls.



Tori was invited to go tot he mall with her Friend "H" this afternoon. I said she could then realized I was short on Cash due to the banks being closed for the Holiday...Brad was low too so he had the brilliant idea to give her a gift card that we got her when we went Christmas shopping. When I handed it to her I explained that this was ( is) a Christmas gift early so if she saw something she really liked she can get it if she saw really nothing to save it..Spend it wisely!






so it was just Whitney and I. I needed to get my nails done today and asked her if she wanted to get hers done too and she declined wanting to stay home to watch SpongeBob. What? so Once Brad came home for Lunch I ran to get my nails done. while I was at the nail salon I was looking across the street at the Movie Theater. I thought maybe Whitney would want to go see the "Bee Movie" or "Fred Clause" while I was at t he nail salon my nail Guy talks in his Vietnamese Language with is wife and the other Guy that work there...I am so curious to know what they are taking about? they talk so fast in their language...It baffles me. For all I know they are talking about me...and I would never know? DUH. Anyway once I got through all the construction on my road I finally made it home to see if Whitney wanted to go to the Movies...again she Declined...I was stumped? My youngest daughter didn't want to go anywhere... Then I asked if she wanted to go to the Montshire Museum...again No...she said. Mum? I wanna make Cupcakes...By Golly she wanted to do something that did not cost me $money$ unlike her big sister who burns holes in my wallet! So Whitney and I did just that..We made Cup Cakes........She didn't have to get out of her pajamas, she didn't have to brush her hair....I didn't have to spend any money! Good Idea Whitney! She did all this on her own...All I did was take pictures and Run the oven duties...

and I cleaned up the counters...while observed Whitney and watched Oprah....





















Oh and I had to do the Dishes too....... But with the Pugs help licking to Bowls I didn't have too much of a mess to wash.....





Whitney wanted to dress the up a little.....Good Job Whitney!




Look! Even Oprah is eyeballing one of Whitney's Cupcakes
After all that hard work.....This is all Whitney wanted.................





Just The Frosting......and she fed the Pugs the rest of this Cupcake....










12 comments:

a boy a girl and a pug said...

Look at that swarm of pugs for a cupcake! Pug over here is ever so jealous :-)

Wendy said...

Isn't it funny how different two sisters can be:) Looks like a fun weekend!

Erin Ward said...

Woo hoo for cupcakes!
And I'm with you about that nail salon business. They always talk talk talk, and they glance at you every once in a while, and then they laugh. They always laugh. I'm fairly certain they're laughing at me.

C.L. Davis said...

Oh, you are so good for having all the girls all weekend - I couldn't wait for the ones I had to go home the next day - of course they were younger and there was so much squealing!

Magnolia Sun said...

I'm with Whit, I'd rather make cupcakes too, especially on a cold day.

Pam said...

mmMmmmm those cupcakes looks good.

I had to laugh at your comment about your nail guy. The lady I go to runs the salon with her sister (I think?) and they chat away in some other language. It weirds me out when they giggle and glance my way! I just know they are talking about me. lol! Seinfeld did a great episode about this very thing. Too funny!

Anonymous said...

i'm moving in k?
i love your home, it seems so warm & friendly & inviting & full of cupcakes!!
what fun :)
xo

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

LOL! Oprah was eyeing the cupcakes! Bad Oprah! No sweeties for you!

Woman has had her nails done once and will never go back. She does not like people talking foreign around her and laughing. She KNOWS they are laughing at her. GAH!

Frances Louise said...

Your pugs are simply too lucky to have a sister that will bake cupcakes for them!

Sandy said...

Hey up there...thank you for the comments on Baxterman...I sure do miss that man today. Looks like a great three-day weekend up there. It's funny to see the girls trying not too look so cold outside in their pictures. Yea...for Whitney making cupcakes...I like that idea. They sure look yummy.

kristie said...

whitney the baker! she can come down and make me cupcakes anytime. isn't that funny that that's all she wanted to do??

FlipFlop Mom said...

Oh.. I don't blame her.. cupcakes are the BEST!! YUM!!!! and are you really suprised Oprah was eyeballing those little delights.. LOL LOL