Thursday, November 29, 2007

Papa came to visit today!

Papa came today! as I was sitting working on my Christmas cards I hear a knock on the door...The Pugs went WILD when they saw it was their Papa coming to visit! My father claims he was coming over to check out what I did with my Kitchen cabinets...But I really believe he had no intentions in seeing what I did...he just wanted to see his Grandoggers.
He was blown away with OM Turbos stinky breath...( told you it was bad...) Willow plopped down beside him and licked the sofa..see the dark wet spot beside my Father? Yep...this is all Willow does is lick the sofa....Her vet said it has to do with her allergies? humm? I think it is the suede taste she likes because she never does this on any other furniture in the house..but who knows.. anyway and Belle thought her Papa was a rock wall..all she did is clim up and down and walk all over him then found a comfy place up behind him on the sofa and snored in his ear while he worked on my laptop....
He often talks about wanting a little dog of his own. He loves his Grandoggers and takes them for walks and loves to sit and cuddle with them. At the lake during the summer he will come up to our camp and ask if he can take 1,2 or 3 of them for a walk...he also takes other dogs that are at the lake and walks them around. He loves doing this....one of these days when the time is right he may have a little fur friend to call his own...rather than taking a Rent a Dog....
I think it is good for the mental health to have a little fur friend around..they bring you so much joy, They greet you at the door after when you been out and about full of excitement, They bring you up when you are feeling down...just a great companion who loves you unconditionally... but now is not the time..when the time comes and the time is right there is a little puppy out there who will be so loved and happy to have him as a Human Daddy...as i am happy he is my Daddy...
OM Turbo loves his Papa.....


Wouldn't this be a cute tattoo on my Dad's Cute head???

13 comments:

Erin Ward said...

My pug loves his grandpa too. If we say "grandpa" to Max, he gets sooo excited.
(it's probably because Grandpa's the one who feeds him table scraps...)

Sandy said...

That tattoo is so funny! I love seeing all the pugs on top of him. I think it's so wonderful that he gets to come over and enjoy all the pug love! I do hope some day he gets his own puggy or doggy to love on 24/7.

Wendy said...

Your Dad is adorable! Good to see he gives those doggies some Papa love also!! Oh, and that tattoo...hilarious. I am going to photoshop that on to a picture of Michael's head. HEE! He will kill me...

kristie said...

that tattoo is so funny! i love seeing the pugs crawling all over your dad and sitting on him. fur kids are so wonderful - everyone should have one...or three...or four!

Magnolia Sun said...

The tattoo is too funny, does he know you did that? Your dad really semms to love the pugs, and I agree with you it's wonderful to come home and have someone so excited to see you.

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

It was so sweet of you to make those photo albums for Sandy. You are truly an angel.

I'm not sure your Dad would approve of that tattoo - LOL! He should definitely get a Pug so your Pugs will have an Aunt or Uncle Pug. Isn't that a funny thought?

Jessica said...

That is so awesome your dad is that good with the puggies. It took my dad a little time to warm up to Winston when we first moved home... he is a HUNTIN' DOG MAN... lol He saw Hef for the first time this week and just had a big grin on his face... how can you not when you see a puggie??

Archie and Melissa said...

What a great family! It is so nice to meet all of you.

Melissa and Emmitt

Page said...

hehe....that tatoo is HIL-ARIOUS! What about your dad adopting a puggy?

Frances Louise said...

Funny tattoo!

It is great that your pugs love their granddad and vice versa. Maybe he can "babysit" for a few hours . . .

a boy a girl and a pug said...

That's too cute!

My dad is like that too. Doesn't own a dog, just likes to rent ours out and then brings him back all worn out.

L~ said...

I'd love to see Dad with a tattoo (he needs to catch up with us sometime ya know). But what I'd love even more is knowing he'd have a doggie to love. Sadly, I don't foresee either happening. :-(

I love the picture we have here with gigantic Rae sitting on his lap. I'll have to email it to you.

Cosi can't wait to meet Turbo at Christmas. I'm hoping that when we return from vacation he won't be mad at me for taking him home from your house though. He knows how spoiled he is with you!

Punchbugpug said...

LOL a pug tatoo on his head! His head looks like my dad's!

Does he want a puppy? I have a little Pug male to place!