Whitney and her Daddy Cutting wood with t he Wood splitter........
As you can see Whitney still has her Pj's on....I guess she like to cut wood being cozy in her Jammie's.....
Her hands were getting cold...she came in for a Pair of gloves shortly after I took this picture.
As I stayed in where it was warm I and cleaned and made Tea.........
I live this Raspberry tea. I think this is one I got my Mum for Christmas but she gave it back to me...not sure if she didn't like it or had too many other flavors...Thanks Mum for giving me this tea back! Yum!!!
For dinner I made Pork Tenderloin..... Just someting I threw together...not much of a recipe but this is all I did....



and wallah!.......
As you can see Whitney still has her Pj's on....I guess she like to cut wood being cozy in her Jammie's.....
These 3 watched Whitney and Her Daddy hard at work.....( Guess what???? Turbo finally figured how to get up on the back of the sofa! Yea!!!)
*Pork Tenderloin
*Garlic cloves
* chopped onion
*1 1/2 cup of Apple Juice
* pinch of dried parsley
it was okay I guess..........
Scalloped Potatoes~
4 cups sliced raw red potatoes
1 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
2 tablespoons flour
2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
8 ounces shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons butter
2 cups half and half
PREPARATION:
Place half the potatoes in a greased baking dish. Sprinkle with half the salt, pepper, flour, onion, and cheese. Dot with bits of butter. Repeat layer then add milk to cover potatoes. Cover with foil or lid and bake at 350° for 30 to 40 minutes, or until tender.
Take the lid off near the end of cooking to brown, or put under broiler for a few minutes. Serves 4 to 6.
4 cups sliced raw red potatoes
1 teaspoon salt
1/8 teaspoon pepper
2 tablespoons flour
2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
8 ounces shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
2 tablespoons butter
2 cups half and half
PREPARATION:
Place half the potatoes in a greased baking dish. Sprinkle with half the salt, pepper, flour, onion, and cheese. Dot with bits of butter. Repeat layer then add milk to cover potatoes. Cover with foil or lid and bake at 350° for 30 to 40 minutes, or until tender.
Take the lid off near the end of cooking to brown, or put under broiler for a few minutes. Serves 4 to 6.
and wallah!.......
Hey Girlville! Look we have the same fine China! out in the cold to fix up the window Boxes Bradley made for me. I painted them Black and painted little gold stars on them, I also nailed a few signs on them "Hope, Love and Joy" and stuffed them with garland with white lights, and tossed in a few pumpkins I got today for $1.89....I think it is too early to add my Christmas decor just yet so the Pumpkins will have to do for now. ( we have a home down the road who have their whole yard decked out in Christmas things already! you name it they have it...every Blow-up Christmas character, sleighs...even the Manger with All the saints...so I guess my White lights is not to early after seeing all that! lol But lets wait for Thanksgiving to come first.


This one looks a little cluttered. I have things on the inside on the window sill...I will be taking care of that....
I can't wait to decorate these for Christmas!

17 comments:
Those window boxes are great! And I'm glad all 3 dogs can be together up there now. We don't want anyone being left out. :)
Your decorations look great! Whitney made me smile when I saw her in that hoody-hat thing! She reminds me of Aunt Sue because she is a daddy's girl, too. I bet Turbo is glad he figured out how to get in on looking out the window. What is T up to?
Whitney looks adorable in her pjs and hat. Your pugs are lucky that they have a window seat to everything that goes on!
I love the window boxes:) Very creative!! Whitney looks so adorable helping Daddy! (Is she too old to call adorable! LOL!)
Nice idea for the window boxes! I love window boxes, but they just don't look "right" on our house.
LOL, Whtiney puts together outfits like I do at home! My husband has given up on me! I love her hat and so funny Brad has NO coat on!
Now you can take lots of "3 on the sofa" pictures!!
Love the window boxes! You are very creative!
Cozy! While I don't miss the cold weather, I sure like reading about how others enjoy the seasons.
Whitney is such a good little helper. I love your window boxes and your dinner looked really good too.
WOW your dinner looked delicious!! It is getting cold here in MN too. It is nice to finally have some fall weather! I thought indian summer only applied to the months of september and October?!?
AHHHH fall, my favorite time of year.
I love the smell of a wood-burning stove in the winter. We have a fireplace that we use frequently. It smells so wintery! Whitney is doing a great job cutting that wood! Good job Turbo! He's fitting right in to the family. I bet he is the happiest Pug ever. Your window boxes look great. Very good idea! Woman is probably going to borrow that idea :P
I love your signs!!! I can't wait to put up my tree this year being I lived at home with my parents last year. Also my first year being a step mom so I can't wait to see the kids faces when Santa comes!!!
I love your window boxes! I love the signs you put on them. That's such a neat idea.
Your window boxes are adorable and those potatoes look to die for!
I am so going to have to try that tenderloin receipe.
And I love your 3 headrests on the back of the sofa! :-)
Your window boxes are so cute! I'm jealous that you guys have a wood burning stove, I just love the smell and it just makes everything so cozy! that tea looks delish...mind if I have a sip?
Oh, and those potatoes! I'm drooling. The pork sounds really good too.
GO WHITNEY!!! I love a girl in Jammies... I live in them.. if I can!! LOL LOL...
Love the WINDOW BOXES!! GORGEOUS GIRL!!!
Post a Comment