I am so beat! I have had so little sleep the past 3 days......But the sleepless days and nights were so worth it...what a great experience I had this past weekend on my very first Bloggy Meet up in North Carolina with such amazing people that I would have never met if it was not for the Blogging world...I have so much to write about but I am soooo tired so I will leave you with this video of Tori just learning that she is going to the Bloggy Meet up and not going on the shopping trip she "Thought" she was going on..... we left our house at 3am as you can tell she is looking pretty sleepy in this video as we sit at the airport at our gate awaiting to board our plane bright and early for a 5am flight! I spill the biggest secret I have kept for the LONGEST time..I held onto that secret surprise for 4 LONG Months! This was part of her 14th Birthday present ( she turned 14 last month)
I am beat! Phewww off to bed until then enjoy the Video I will be posting like crazy the next few days about what fun we all had.....

9 comments:
That was awesome! I forgot that you were surprising her! I can't wait to hear all about your weekend. Glad you all made it home safe.
That video is great! I can't wait either to hear about the weekend!!!
i've been waiting all weekend to see that! that was so awesome and i cannot believe you kept it a secret for that long. i had SO much fun meeting all of y'all. everyone was just so nice and tori is the sweetest kid. i'm anxious to see all of your pictures cause i took so few...but i know how tired you are so i'll be patient.
That was great! The look on her face was priceless. I had such a wonderful time meeting you and Tori. Glad to see you made it home safely and I hope to see "y'all" again in the near future.
I cannot wait to see the pics of everyone having a blast! I am so jealous you all got to meet:)
Cheers
Pyrite's peep
How precious! I cried! I would have loved to have been there. Next year hopefully it'll be a little closer, we'll have more money bla bla bla.
Can't wait to hear about your adventure.
She is such a sweet girl and I'm so glad I got to meet both of you. I'm trying to be patient about the pictures but hurry up!!!
I just love you & Tori. She is the sweetest girl and I loved how much she loved being with all of us. Can't wait to see y'all again! xoxo
Phew...what a fun time we all had meeting!!!! The video is super...a great memory!!!!
Post a Comment