Friday, October 05, 2007

Tag your it!!!!!

1. YOUR ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car),Daisy X-terra
2.YOUR GANGSTA NAME: (fave ice cream flavor, favorite cookie),Coffee Oatmeal Raisin
3. YOUR “FLY Guy/Girl” NAME: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name),L-Jac
4. YOUR DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal),Pink Pug
5. YOUR SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born), Beth Claremont
6. YOUR STAR WARS NAME: (the first 3 letters of your last name, first 2 letters of your first),Jac Li
7. SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink),The Purple wine
8. NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers), Donat Alexander
9. STRIPPER NAME: ( the name of your favorite perfume/cologne/scent, favorite candy. Lavender Lollipop.
10.WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names ),Sue Arther
11. TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter),Madison Manhattan
'12. SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower) Christmas Daisy
13. CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)Banana Pants
14. HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree), apple,apple
15. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + Your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”),The kayak sun Tour.


There you have my new names...I just wanted to add another one because it is rather funny... it didn't ask what My name would be if I had to write both my Grandfathers middle names! I would live up to my name for sure...
my Grandfathers middle names is..........One is Dunkin and the other is Donat! that makes Dunkin Donat! LOL Dunkin Donut? To funny!
I tag anyone who wants to play..........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, I also have a question for you about NH. I would LOVE to move there because my brother lives in Wells, ME and my aunt and uncle are in Lynn, Mass., but my husband isn't a huge fan of snow, so that's probably never going to happen.

What part do you live in? You can email me, if you want, so you don't state it here in front of everyone: katylopez@comcast.net

There's just something about NH that really appeals to me, it's so beautiful, but do you like living there? Maybe I need to bring my husband up in the winter so he can see for himself, hehehe! Thanks!

Katy

Priscilla said...

I love it!

I had fun with this one too.