Monday, October 01, 2007

*Belle Update*

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR KIND WORDS FOR BELLE!



Belle is doing great! she started putting some weight on her leg this morning already! now she is walking around with a limp...when she realizes her knee hurts she will walk and drag her leg along the floor. She will stop and sit with her leg straight out she wont bend it when she sits she seems to like her leg right out straight. She takes her medications well and slept all night. she managed to hop down the 2 steps into the pug yard and she did her buisness She was too impatient to wait for me to help her down......Pee was a breeze but #2 she had a hard time balancing and this made it a long Potty break! I had to get Turbo and Willow so Belle could have some privacy. Turbo and Willow had their noses under her bum making it even harder for her to keep herself for falling over. So far so good..I think she will be good to go in a few more days...just NO MORE JUMPING ON AND OFF THE SOFA!

13 comments:

Punchbugpug said...

Ahhh, glad she's got you for her momma! We're sure she's getting a lot of extra special care!

kristie said...

oh thank goodness!! i'm glad belle is well on her way to recovery.

C.L. Davis said...

Oh my, I feel for you! It's easy to forget the frailties of the pugs because they appear so sturdy and hardy. Mine are constantly jumping up and down off of furniture and the beds - sometimes with a crash! How fortunate that she is recovering quickly. Hopefully it will be a strait line to wellness from here! Maki and Penny send their love.

Ozzie, Rocky and Lola said...

I am so glad to hear Belle is doing better. What a scary thing for such a sweet pup!
Tammy
(Mom to Two Wild & Crazy Guyz)

Anonymous said...

thank goodness! I was so worried about her. give her lots of treats and kisses for me.

Wendy said...

yay! I am glad to hear that she is doing so much better:) I remember my aunts pug doing something similar..so sad! Belle is pretty lucky to have you for a Mommy! All the extra TLC!!

Leah said...

Whew, glad to hear she is on the mend. We love you, Belle!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad that you are feeling better! Rest up and you'll be back to you self in no time!

Magnolia Sun said...

I'm glad she's getting better.

AM said...

Hmm. Maybe you should get some of those doggie stairs and teach them to use those to get on and off furniture!

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

So glad to hear you are feeling better Belle! XOXOXO

Pam said...

I'm glad to hear that Belle is doing better.

Priscilla said...

I love the new colors on your site! Beautiful!

Poor little girl. Hope she feel better soon