Monday, February 05, 2007

Anyone want to RACE?


I got Brad a Richard Petty Driving school pass for Christmas 2 years ago....after 3 tries here in New Hampshire being rained out on all 3 we thought when we go to Florida we should schedule a day at the track...we did and we succeeded! Brad did the Nascar Driving school while he was in class I went for a ride-along with one of the instructors.....wow so much fun! The hardest part was getting in and out of the car. once I got in they strapped me in and made sure my head and neck gear were on correctly then before I know it we are going around the track at 140mph! I paid for 3 laps...i wish I did more it was so fun..so fun that I think next time I am going to take the driving lesson like Brad did....He passed with flying colors. He loved it.

Brad getting ready in his car....


Listening to his instructions......

getting a car lesson..........



The Richard Petty entrance.........


The Next Tony Stewart!
The Next Tony Stewart's wife.....
We can be such dorks...But we have fun....... :0)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY I'M THE 8,888TH PERSON TO VISIT. Woo hoo for me! do i win a prize? just kidding
looks like a ton-o-fun :)

Magnolia Sun said...

Me and my husband are so jealous, him especially. I'm not sure I would be brave enough to go that fast. Looks like a lot of fun though.

Jamie said...

Oh my goodness! Sean and I did this at Talladega last September - we had so much fun. We will definitely do it again.

Sandy said...

LOve, love, love it!!!! I would ride, too, but I don't think I'd be brave enough to drive it. But my big behind might not be able to get through that window!!

AM said...

So much fun! Im glad he finally got to go! You too! Wow!

Michele said...

Looks like a lot of fun. I'll have to check into it for my husband and son. They would both love it.