Sunday, February 04, 2007

Medieval Times Dinner & Tournament

During our vacation we went to many fabulous restaurants but I have to say the Medieval Times was by far the most fun!

Check it out.....Click here





The halo I am wearing i ought for the girls....W's is Blue and T got a pink one........I wore it all night...I actually forgot i had it on and went into KRISPY KEME with it on...LOL



here is Our Knight we had to cheer for..when we bought our tickets we were given a certain colored crown what ever colors were on our crown it the knight we have to cheer for.
We had RED AND GOLD






If you click on this photo you will see the silver bowl with a handle....we were served soup in that..back in the day they didn't use silverware..we had to hold the bowl by the handle and eat Chicken with our hands. not my thing but I had so much fun I didn't care.




UMMM.....anyone take notice on the size of my Margarita??? I got pretty heavy during our wait to be seated....





5 comments:

Sandy said...

That looks like so much fun...glad to see they give you the wet wipes for your hands. I like the way everyone wears the hats in there. I hope you show us a pic of the girls in their new hats.

Leah said...

Medieval Times IS so fun. We took a field trip to one in Dallas when I was in high school! Looks like you guys had fun, but your blog friends are glad you are back!

Manda Girl said...

Oh my gosh - too cool!! I would love to see something like that. DId the girls like their hats?

AM said...

That place looks like so much fun! We have one near us at Mytle Beach but I ve never been. I dont think they cater to vegetarians! LOOOVE the big margarita!!

Michele said...

Looks like a blast. If I'd of had a margarita like that when I went on my daughters gr.5 field trip there (well, here in Toronto) maybe I would have had a better time... but it was fun.