Wednesday, February 14, 2007

It is Still Snowing!

So Pretty.......... But such a MESS! Look what happens every-time I let Willow go out to pee! The snow that has stacked up against the slider...falls onto my floor.......You notice I only mentioned Willow going out to go pee? Belle is such a wimp..she is afraid of the snow! so I have to leave potty pads down for her.
Watch the snow grow.....


Early in the morning...like 7-8am .....


Around 2:30 pm.................



Around 4:00 pm.................



Now about 2 feet of snow at 8:00 pm and it is STILL snowing like crazy!
Poor Brad he has been on the road all day for Work and Plowing. as of right now he is still working getting all the sanders and Plows for the interstates serviced and also Plowing for his friends and family with his Plow truck....so he has been in the storm for 13 hours now...I don't expect him home until 10pm. he has come home a few times to change his wet clothes and get dry gloves and hats... I made him his favorite soup for when he gets home tonight. French Onion!
The girls were happy to have a snow day today. They stayed in their PJ's and hung around the house....T and her friends planned on going to the Movies today but they were even closed...I heard McDonald's closed early.... Who knows anyway More snow updates tomorrow!






3 comments:

Sandy said...

that is so PRETTY! I love seeing it. Wouldn't it be something to go to work with Brad for a day like that and see all that snow getting pushed around! Are his hands hurting from the cold? French Onion is one of my favorites! Do you shovel off the deck and the roof if it gets too heavy?

Magnolia Sun said...

Yall go soooo much more than we did, I'm going to post my pics this afternoon.

Michele said...

So many similarities. Our snow stopped early evening yesterday. I had to shovel the deck to get Mia to go out to pee. Our service bays at work are filling up with plow trucks and sanders that have been on the go, night and day and need clutches or adjustments or other driveline repairs (no complaints about the business, it's good to be busy).