Tuesday, February 06, 2007

A learning lesson!

Never leave a Ink Pad out!



Oh what am I going to do with you Belle? You sure know how to make me laugh even when you are naughty! Time for me to take out the Mop!

11 comments:

Christine & Giggs said...

Very cute :)
You should put her 'art' up on the fridge!

Manda Girl said...

Too Cute! I agree - that belongs on the fridge :D

Kara (Turskey) Vaught said...

I'm sure she was just trying to write "I love you"

Wanda said...

You could sell the art for thousands!

Cheers

Pyrite's peep

Magnolia Sun said...

That is too cute - I agree put it on the fridge.

Anonymous said...

thats too funny :) way to go belle, your an artist!! the pics of the girls in the snow are quite cute, lol, as cold as it is, kids can't be stopped, glad someone is experiencing the same weather as us canadians, lol :)

Sandy said...

Next time you send out cards, you could put their "stamp" on it!

Ronin_The_Pug said...

:)) This is so funny!!! She is an artist! Nice job!

AM said...

SO funny! It would be very hard to be mad at her for that! So cute!

Michelle said...

Aaah! That is too cute. She was just trying to express herself through art!

Michele said...

She's a natural artist. I like the idea of posting her art on the fridge.