Sunday, February 25, 2007

Boarding queen

Today I dropped my oldest daughter off at a local ski area, it is not a resort or anything fancy but it is a great place for kids....adults too. it is cheep and so convenient. it is ran by all volunteers and it has so much to offer..... Ice skating, snow tubing, skiing, boarding, snow shoeing, if you don't have what you want they have a rental shop..... They also have skiing and tubing under the lights at night. tomorrow night is a Bon fire night with Smores ... Getting ready.........

Walking to the lift............

Going up the lift..........

and she's off.............



Doing good............





ready for another run...waiting in line for the lift back up the hill.......





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks like she is having such a fun time! It looks like a great place!
So...there IS a plus side to all this SNOW, eh? :-)

I hope W's arm feels better! Ouchie Ouchie!

Magnolia Sun said...

That looks like fun but I'll just watch from your photos. We like to ski but only on the water! We are not very good with snow.

Sandy said...

Wow, that looks like fun. Miss T looks happy doing that. How does that lift work? Do you hang on to the wire/rope and get pulled up the hill? I would like to try to the tube riding. Lisa, do you do any of that stuff?

Leah said...

Fun fun fun! Sometimes the more local places are better because they are less crowded.