Friday, February 16, 2007

Painting........

I was getting bored of the green paint in the kitchen so I went to Home Depot to look at paint colors.


Before.........


I wanted to get a color the will go well with the rest of the house. So I went with this....
I don't care for the name..*Blood Lilly* but I really liked the color.

During.............



After!...............

I ordered a new curtain for the sink window....Click here to see what I chose..




I like the deep red so much better....It goes better with my Decor better than the green did... AM do you notice anything on my window sill? ( the Live Laugh Love dish! you sent me!)



I arranged above the cabinets differently. I hung up a few antique muffin pan and Bread pan and a few other things.....













10 comments:

Magnolia Sun said...

I love it, it is very similar to the color in my dining room. We are just renting here and can't wait to have our own house again.

Manda Girl said...

That looks fantastic!! Such a bold color - I love it!

Leah said...

I LOVE it! You have seen my living room, so you know I love the deep red. Looks great!

Christine & Giggs said...

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE red! We've got a red feature wall in the bedroom and I'm so happy with it.

Looks great :)

Punchbugpug said...

Well you know I love red...so I love it too!

Anonymous said...

great job lisa :) that colour is just so rich, it really suits your decor and atmosphere :) any ideas for my bedroom besides this gosh darn yellow? LoL :) wanna come up & have a painting party?? LoL :) congrats! ((ps love the wine glass in that last photo, i'm sure it assisted in the painting & hanging up of objects))

Anonymous said...

That color looks REALLY, really, really good! I like it better than the green...it is MUCH more "YOU" and much more "YOUR HOME" I love that marroon-y type red color....it looks just like the color I have on my toes right now!!!!!

Thumbelina's Mom said...

Oooooo - so pretty! Can you come over to my house and lend me a hand???

Sandy said...

It looks great. You are such a good painter and decorator. I like the new curtains, too. You sure have a good eye for picking out things.

lalagirl said...

Great job! That color works great with the counter and cabinets!