Wednesday, February 21, 2007

A game of Pug~0~War

Willow and Belle were so HYPER tonight...all they did was chase one another around the house...have the Zoomies ( when they run like crazy with their bums close to the floor and their tails out straight) and then they found one sock on the floor and played Tug~0~war on my bed.....






Belle really is not this fat. I think it is the way she is positioned. Poor girl, she is trying to watch her girlish figure and I go and post this picture of her...how dare I?? I don't think she would be too happy if she knew I posted this picture of her....















Poor Belle too much play for one night.....ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzzzzzzz




6 comments:

Sandy said...

They are so cute...makes me smile to see them tugging...I share in Belle's problem with camera angles. Sugar is the only one around here that gets the zoomies.

Anonymous said...

u sure have ur hands full with those girls of yours :) seems they have a lot of fun together, lol!! better then t.v. isn't it, i think thats why we have animals in the first place :)

Goodboy Norman Featherstone said...

Looks like a good time at your house last night!

Magnolia Sun said...

It's so fun to watch dogs play.

Chandra said...

That is funny. Before I read what you wrote I thought she seemed kinda plump. She's still cute no matter what she weighs.

AM said...

I just think its so funny that you felt you had to mention that Belle really isnt that fat. We would love her no matter her size! But I agree, that is not the most becoming angle!