Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Should get Willow by for awhile.....

I bought a 18lb bag of Willow's prescription Dog Food today..$$$Cha ching$$$!.$65.00!....but it shoud get her by for a long time and it is the only food she can eat due to her Protein allergy.......I have to keep their food seprate due to her protein allergy...so I keep Willows in this antique Crock I have with an old wooden scoop. Neither one of them ever try to get into this food....When Miles comes for visits he likes to think it is an open invitation for him to eat....so we do have to cover it when Miles is here....


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Willow! :) Your mommy loves you! Coco says....That food looks really good! that does look like it will last a LONG time! you are covered for winter! lol

Leah said...

I can't believe they don't get into the food. Daisy and Oscar would have a field day and make themselves soooo sick!

Michele said...

Yummy, an open buffet!