Saturday, February 24, 2007

Practice makes perfect....well keep trying!

W getting a snowboarding lesson from Dad.......T has been snowboarding for a couple of years now..she is always gone to the Mountain for the day. W learned how to ski a few years ago but recently has taken a liking to snowboarding.....so Dad brought her up our back yard hill to share a few pointers before they went to the ski resort...... "W"Was so excited! Until.................

..............


........

.....


This.......W took wipe-out!
She is no longer interested in Snowboarding!

We will try again tomorrow at the resort...I will be sure to take pictures!






2 comments:

Sandy said...

W...I hope you get back up on that snowboard and have fun! You are brave! You back yard looks like a great place to practice and have a good time. I love seeing the snow ... so pretty to me because I never get to see it!

Anonymous said...

W that looks like quite the doozy of a bruise :) but hey, whats that saying? go big or go home? seems u went big & did a good job gettin down that hill :) i'm sure you'll catch on in no time, don't give up hon!!
i totally wish i had the property u all have, holy, i'd be out there all the time havin' fun :) take care!!