Thursday, February 15, 2007

Take it back! I don't want it anymore!

Okay too much snow....I am ready for spring!



Here is My In-Laws home.....the snow is so deep....


Here the snow is a covering a 1/4 of the garage doors....


I drove past this car this morning...Someones car covered in snow....



Here is a picture of the front of the Rec Center in town hidden behind a Huge Snow Mountain!



Parking is very limited in town from all the snow.....



sandy...want a house guest for the next few months???I am ready to get out of this!



5 comments:

Magnolia Sun said...

I'm with you on spring time. I'll have to take some pics from around town. Not as bad as you but we have piles and piles of snow from the plowing.

Sandy said...

That's amazing to me! Why is there a patch of your in-laws' garage roof that has no snow? Did it melt or get pushed off? Have you all ever built an igloo out of the snow? I wish I had furniture in that condo that's almost ready and you and every one of my blog friends could down and stay! I almost hate to have to rent it out since everything in there is new...it would be nice to keep it for any family and friends that come this way.

Anonymous said...

OMG, Lisa!!!! You are covered in snow over there! Your MIL's house is just GORGEOUS! I LOVE IT...love it...4 car garage....nice! Look at all the snow though... Goodness, like NOTHING I have ever seen! I cant believe how much snow piled up on your Backdoor when Willow (brave girl!!!) went out... thank you for posting these pics Lisa...you have OPENED My eyes... I had not a clue! And here I think my little 40 degress is freezing...do I have a lot to learn about what exists in states like yours!

Stay warm my friend!!!!!! Stay inside and snuggle by the fire!

PS; I couldn't comment on your blog yesterday as the wrod verify came up w/a Red "X"! Boo Hoo :(
But I did want to say.... what a yummy winter's meal!!! You made me hungry.

:) stay warm!

AM said...

I think I would be in heaven with all that snow! I LOVE snow! But probably becauswe I only get to see it every few years!

Your In=laws house is beautiful! Id love to see more pictures!

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Oh my! So much snow! We saw on TV that it snowed very much in US... So, SPRING is time for you to come!