Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Snoring away...ZZZzzzzZZZzzzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZ

Willow and Belle getting settled in for the night.....



Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

Belle Snoring away...I wished I waited to post this because she is snoring louder than ever right now...so loud I have to keep tapping her to get her to quiet down a bit.....haha


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos

7 comments:

Chandra said...

That's funny. Sometime Sixer will wake us up at night snoring and I will have to tap him to get him to stop.

Adventures of Bismarck said...

Mom says I snore too sometime. Doesn't looke like Willow and Belle leave any room for you to sleep. :-)

Magnolia Sun said...

That is so funny and I love how she sticks her tongue out.

AM said...

I love it! Love those puggie snores. I wonder what would have happened if you had whispered the word "treat"?

Love your bedding too!

Anonymous said...

OMG - there is a first for everything - I have never heard a Puggie Snore before! And, now I have :o)

How darling is that!!!!!

They look so peaceful sleeping.

I love the sound little Belle makes when she is sound asleep ;) Kinda like a CUTE snort!

Michele said...

So funny. It reminds me of our old Bulldog. He really snored up a storm, among other bodily noises. Mia is a more quiet sleeper.

Sandy said...

That was so sweet to hear...I love that sound. Your bedding is so pretty. Makes me want to climb up in the bed with those two for a nap!