Sunday, February 18, 2007

Belle's ready to face old man winter!

Can you tell Belle is "Thrilled" to go out to pee in the snow? we have to put their sweaters on to keep the cold snow off their bellies......

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh that photo cracked me up. her pointy hat just accentuates her pissed off face, lol. poor belle....don't worry sweetie, we can't wait for winter to end either..ur not alone :)

Anonymous said...

I don't know if my other comment went through?

She is darling...DARLING! She looks *thrilled* LOL! I love her little hoody. So cute :)

Sandy said...

That is so cute. I agree with Cute ONe...the pointy hat is funny. I do feel for them having to go out in that cold and get their feet and underside wet.

Ronin_The_Pug said...

Hahahaha! Belle, look at you! I don't think you enjoy this cold weather! Cuteeee girl!

Michele said...

I love the hooded sweater, and purple too!