I changed my mind on the curtains I posted about yesterday...I found these at K-mart and were on sale..BONUS! and I bought the black iron rods....Not sure if I like them yet so I didn't cancel my order on the ones I posted....just in case...I like change too so I can also take these down and put up the other one for another time.....
I added some grape vine along the lower rod so I could hang the sign my friend Dawn made. "DO THE DISHES TOMORROW"

3 comments:
i think those look cute :) i like that sign, such good advice :) good luck with figuring out which u prefer :)
Good choice, Lisa! I love them. Your kitchen is so cozy looking, very welcoming! Hey-What's better than a gorgeous kitchen, great company, and great food? Nothing! :) I love the Dishes sign (Dawn is talented!) and the SIMPLY Sign....I'm all for that! :)
I like those too. It's nice to be able to change them to the other ones when you feel like it.
Post a Comment