Thursday, February 22, 2007

Not nearly as cute as a Pug....

Here is W's newest pet...We didn't have good luck with her hamster...Poor little Coal passed on last week. W decided instead of another hamster she thought hermit crabs would be good....our last hermit crabs lasted 3 years.... The big one in the Crab Pool is named.....Thing One

The little gray one on the side of the crab pool is named....Thing two ( After her favorite Author........DR.SUESS

Can you see their markings in the sand?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are pretty cute...in their "own" way! :) BUT - Pugs are wayyyyy cuter!
I am sorry to hear the little hammie passed on. :(

I LOVE the pics below of the Pug-o-war! Looks like they came down with a case of the CRAZIES/Zoomies/Boomies so many names! Coco does that after a bath!

♥Lisa and The Pug Posse ♥ said...

hey papa...W is a whip at Cribbage, Thanks for downloading the On line cribbage game....now the pressure is off of us! one of her friends parents played a few rounds with her lastnight.

Have a blast in AZ. Take lots of pictures... can't wait to hear all about your vacation! Be Safe.

Christine & Giggs said...

That's so funny! I've never heard of crabs as pets -neato!

Now you can joke around and say, "I got crabs!"
lol

Sandy said...

That crab looks like it's carrying a half an egg shell on it's back! The crabs' home looks so neat and tidy and fun.

Thumbelina's Mom said...

I saw some hermit crabs last time I went to Buffalo, and I was soooo tempted to get a couple...didn't know if I could bring them across the border though...and I know absolutely nothing about taking care of them. I think they're so cute.