I thought Willow and Belle would like a few more toys to add to their over flowing basket.....

They don't seem to like the lip-stick much...............

They never even touched even looked at the polka dotted boot!

All they did was play with the CUPCAKE! I should of bough them each a CUPCAKE! rather than the BORING BOOT and the LAME LIP~STICK!

It is time to clean out the toy basket....
I threw away so many of their toys......

Much better! Toys in one and Bones in the other.....
7 comments:
holy spoiled girls u've got there leese :) talk about toys, i bet they have more then ur girls did when they were the same age, lol, j/k :) i'm sure they are entertained by them all, must be fun if they get in the mood to pull the whole whack of them out at once & make a big mess ;)
Very cute! Rosie loves toys the most in our house...then Marty, the other two - well they prefer lounging!
PS I am having blogger troubles again. Can't post to my own blog! Asks for word verification on my own posts and then there is only red x - blah!!!!!!
Wow they have a lot of toys. I love all the pink. So organized to separate them, I use to do that with the kids toys - I would put them in different bins according to the type of toys - I know pretty sick I'm way to organized.
I bought Napoleon that lipstick toy, and he wasn't into either!
Love those new toys...so girly. I really love that cupcake! That is a ton of toys. You can tell how loved they are!
OMG - just like Coco!!! SOOOO many toys...spoiled babies! :o)
I love how you have the plush toys seperate from the edibles...very cute idea...
Isn't it cute to see them go to their basket (in Coco's case....DEDICATED Cabinet!) and :PICK: out a toy...so cute.
What cute toys you got them :)
I love the shoe...
Coco is like that too, I'll get him 3 toys and he'll IGNORE all but ONE...don't worry..........
I'll bet you that tomorrow, or Sunday, or even Monday....Belle or/and Willow will "find" the lipstick and go crazy, then fight over it! I think dogs just "focus" on 1 toy at a time.... cuties!
I *think* I saw that shoe toy at Target (or something real close) did you get it there??
**Tar-J*** :)
Coco...Yep..I got them at Target...LOL I Love that store!
Post a Comment