Bath day! Belle's favorite thing EVER! ..... Not =( Belle hates bath day...
Willow's special shampoo she needs to help her sore skin from all her allergies....it really has no smell. Belle used it this time too because of their dry skin from our heat being on all winter.....

Oh No! Please tell me that my human Mom Is soooo not doing this to me!

Oh I hate this...it tickles my belly and I shake and get all funny feeling..........Kinda like when I ride in the car....But I just don't get Tub Sick like I get Car sick....

Oh Please tell me this is almost over!!!

Mom...Willow smells worse than me! So just wash her instead!

Can I get out now! Please!

Oh I Don't like this........Hurry and get me out of this big Drinking bowl.
Willow Loves, LoVes, LOVES taking a bath...she sits at the back of the tub and watches me as I try to keep Belle calm as she claws at the side of the tub to get out....Willow will just sit and soak and lick the water and relax.....

Hey Mom Look at me do the doggy paddle!

I can do the Shake~a~roo pretty good now with out slipping and falling under the water!
What? Did you say Tubs over and I have to get out?!

I Love my tubs...It makes my itchy skin feel so much better..........
5 comments:
I love these pictures! They look so darling. What a GREAT candid pic of Willow shaking her head.... ears in motion!!! I love how they climb on the wall of the Bathtub.... Coco does that too....
Where do they think they are escaping to though? :) Darling baby dogs!
So cute!!! I wish they all enjoyed getting a bath. It sure would make it easier for the bath giver!
Cuteeeeee!!!! I can't wait for my bath day! I love baths!
Very cute. You are brave giving them a bath at the same time.
poor Belle..
Post a Comment