W is on a mission into walmart.........why?

She wanted her ear cartilage pierced.........

Not really something i wanted her to get..I told her to wait a another year or so....but her Daddy gave in and gave her the okay.......

I love this picture.......she really has a grip onto her Daddy's hand and you can see the fear in her face.........

Wha-la! all done! she is all into the earring and jewelry thing...she is so happy, she has been in the mirror all day finding a way to style her hair to show off her new bling.
5 comments:
Nice little bling, W!!!
yay miss w...thats amazing :) what a great daddy for allowing u to get that done :) my only advice, is that i got mine done in a similar situation, with the gun & it took a lot longer to heal. just keep a close eye on it and change the earring if it gets irritated, keep it clean clean clean & u should be ok, but it is one of the longer ones to heal up properly :)
looks snazzy :)
Ouch! Hope it doesn't hurt her to bad and she enjoys it.
Whitney....I LOVE HOW IT LOOKS! LOVE IT, LOVE IT, love it! You look awesome. I got my ears pierced (just the regular part of the ear --- what is it called? I forget. The "hanging part" :) at Clair's and I think I made that same look on my face...total fear... "GET THIS OVER!" But the 2nd ear was harder for me than the first...since I knew what was coming! I love it.... :) you look great! I was so bad about cleaning mine everyday..............
do you have to when it is just the cartilage part? or is it just for the hangy part?
Ouchee....you are brave W! It helps to have daddy's hand to hold and mama there, too!
Post a Comment