So this morning Chaos as always...We are out the door at 7:15am each morning to get T off to School....we get in...buckle up....and reverse...and off to school..........
So we thought.............

CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! into the Damn DUMPSTER!

I was like what the Hell Did I hit? Duh??? Oh ya you Dumb Ass! The Big Large Red dumpster that was placed in the turn around area of the drive way you FOOL!! I threw my hands up in the air and Said...I am all done! I am going back to bed! The girls are okay...consoling me as I cry walking back into the house to call Brad...To let him in on the Good News! The girls were like cool Mom...does this mean we aren't going to school? Sorry kiddos...your going to school. So Brad came home to bring T to school. Checked out my handy work on the car and said to me.... you couldn't of done this at a better time because your car is going in to be fixed on Monday. ( From a Accident back in December) So I will call the insurance company and have them estimate the damage and have them fix it them too. He told me not to worry and to not be so upset....
CRASH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! into the Damn DUMPSTER!
I was like what the Hell Did I hit? Duh??? Oh ya you Dumb Ass! The Big Large Red dumpster that was placed in the turn around area of the drive way you FOOL!! I threw my hands up in the air and Said...I am all done! I am going back to bed! The girls are okay...consoling me as I cry walking back into the house to call Brad...To let him in on the Good News! The girls were like cool Mom...does this mean we aren't going to school? Sorry kiddos...your going to school. So Brad came home to bring T to school. Checked out my handy work on the car and said to me.... you couldn't of done this at a better time because your car is going in to be fixed on Monday. ( From a Accident back in December) So I will call the insurance company and have them estimate the damage and have them fix it them too. He told me not to worry and to not be so upset....
I have only been in one car accident in the 18 years I have been driving...so now this makes 2 accidents in 3 months! Whats my problem?
So Brad said he can't bring W to school because he has to go out of town for work today...he asked if I could find a ride for her. Then he looked at the car and said...just get some tape and tape the lights back on..( they were hanging ) So I looked for some packaging tape...couldn't find any so I used Scotch tape...so here I am standing out in the 12* degree weather with the wind whipping trying to wipe off all the dirt and salt off my car so the tape would stick....I got it on..but I don't know how long it will last. Hopefully until Monday when my car goes in to be fixed....
Well I am off to call my insurance company......Maybe this is a good time for me to get that new car I want... I think this car I have is bad luck!
Oh ya I took the rest of the day off....I forgot to mention that I knocked over a box elbow macaroni that spilled allover the kitchen floor. I dropped my make-up bag and all my make-up went all over the bathroom floor....Cleaned the kitty box and the bag ripped and then I had cat crap in the hallway........Yep I think it is a good day to take off and do nothing but clean up after all my mishaps today! Grrrrr! =@
UPDATE*****
Brad just called me from his work...He said I rubbed off on him because he just backed into his Plow TRUCK WITH HIS Company truck! Good thing for Car insurance.. I hope the insurance company doesnt cancel our policy from us being so careless.....Blahhh Hoping our day get better. At least I got a Free Iced Coffee at Dunkin Donuts today!

10 comments:
Sorry your day went so badly....I would definitely take the day off.
I agree, take the day off and start over. Too bad about your car but on a postive note at least it will be fixed soon. Have a great rest of the day!
oh my you sound like you had the day from you know where. Where do you work? Did you just call in. I think I would have done the same thing. We had this problem yesterday.. except at work..
Poor baby :o(
I am so sorry this happened Lisa!!! And then to top it off, Brad joined you with the car bumping! God.. when it rains it poored! I would take the day off, too... and like MS said... START OVER! (Hello.... God? are you listening? Can we have a REPLAY Button??? please.... :) boy they would come in handy.
Maybe this is the time you will get your beautiful *DREAM* car... and then.... it'll be a reality :) Yeah!
hang in there Lisa! Glad you guys are OK.
Oh! Sorry about your car! Sometimes my humans have bad days... when nothing works... They are really upset in those days. I'm glad I'm a dog when that happens! We hope everything is OK for you now! Kisses and hugs!
OH, no...that is a bad day. Reminds me of that song "You had a bad day"?? Glad you all were not hurt. Y'all could be in a commercial for an insurance company. Hope today is much better for you.
So sorry about your difficult day. Maybe you're getting your entire year's worth of bad luck out of the way in one day! Let's hope that's what's going on :)
Oh my! I read somewhere that the only cure for a day like that is to pick up a pug, plunk it in your lap and escape into a good book or movie.
Oh Man! I am so sorry! I backed into a dumpster once and felt so stupid. I had a bunch of balloons in the backseat so I couldnt see out and I guess I thought it must have been clear back there. Oh well! At least you gota free drink! That's good!
You need a nice relaxing bubble bath and a good funny book!
I hope your week improves.
Post a Comment