Friday, March 23, 2007

Finally! The Pugs go to take a walk!...Or shall I say a MUD BATH!


Photo Sharing - Upload Video - Video Sharing - Share Photos


Met up With Big Brother Miles....
Miles joined us on our walk.....


Muddy Paws.....


Time to go in and get their paws and Bellies wiped off....











Looks Like Their harnesses need a good cleaning.....


5 comments:

Michele said...

Happier Days, it's spring. Shorts and T-Shirts with snow in the back ground... looks like the nice weather is upon us all. I love those hanesses by the way.

Magnolia Sun said...

They looked so excited to be outside walking. The majority of our snow has melted so hopefully it won't be too long before yours is gone.

Anonymous said...

Oh my God, Lisa... SAME HERE! I walk Coco in the morning and all of a sudden, his feet are getting VERY dirty/muddy. The ground is just really wet here, I guess from the rain/sprinklers. He is nearly white, so you can really see that he has been outside! But he loves his walks and he doesn't mind the mud. I just wipe his paws clean when we get inside :)
Glad to see sweet Miles...I love his CHOCOLATE brown color... I love how he is sniffing the puggies :) Cute.

Duke and Gidget said...

We are not big fans of snow, but that sure looked like a fun time you guys had! There is just something about a muddy pug that makes us smile!

Sandy said...

Wow, that is MUDDY. Looks like the pugs were enjoying that outting in the mud/snow. It's funny to see W in her short sleeve shirt and skirt and there's snow on the ground! I hope you all can get on with spring without any more snow.